Bangladesh Road Transport Authority, BRTA to release DCTB Result 2022 very soon for the Driving License Exam. Then, candidates can check the result online.
The Exam to get Driving License for Bike, Car, and other vehicles, Driving License Exam has been taken in the BRTA Office of the country. The candidates who participated in the written exam to get the license can check the result after publishing it by Bangladesh Road Transport Authority (BRTA). Meanwhile, lakh of examinees are searching online to get BRTA Driving License Written Exam DCBT Result.
BRTA conducted the Written Exam in the office in every district. Like, if a bike owner wants to get Driving License for Bike, he/she must participate in the exam from their district. Meanwhile, the exam was held in Dinajpur, today (July 5, 2022) in the BRTA Office. Now, candidates are waiting for the result.
As per the past trends, DCTB Result 2022 for the BRTA Driving License will be published soon. But, there is no confirmed date declared by brta.gov.bd. It is assumed that the result will be published today after 05:00 PM or July 6, 2022. Candidates can check the result directly from bsp.brta.gov.bd once published officially.
Candidates also learn the procedure to check the result easily without having problems.
Steps to check DCTB Result 2022
- Step 1: First of all, open the website of BRTA Driving License Result; https://bsp.brta.gov.bd/dctbResult
- Step 2: Select the branch of your exam.
- Step 3: Select the exam venue.
- Step 4: Input Exam Date.
- Step 5: Write the security code in the box that is visible on the right side.
- Step 6: Click on the “View” button from the page. This will show you the DCTB Result 2022 for Driving License Exam.
- Step 7: Finally, download the result sheet and take a printout for the further reference.
Also Read: SSC Exam 2022 in August
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on July 5, 2022, at 12:26 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).