CGA Result 2022: CGA Auditor Result 2022 has been published today by the Office of the Controller General of Accounts authority. On January 28, 2022, the MCQ Exam was taken across the country for Auditor Post. As a result, candidates can collect CGA Exam Results right now.
This is breaking news for those people who have applied for CGA Auditor Post and successfully appeared on the exam. The MCQ Exam against 538 was taken this year on January 7 across the country. Meanwhile, candidates are looking for CGA MCQ Result 2022, Written and Viva Exam Date for Auditor Post.
CGA Result 2022: Auditor Exam
CGA which stands for Office of the Controller General of Accounts also called Hisab Moha Niyontrok (Bengali:হিসাব মহানিয়ন্ত্রকের কার্যালয়) in Bangla. The authority has published a recruitment notification in 2019 for Bangladeshi People. The authority won’t able to take the exam in 2020 and 2021 as well. Luckily, they are succeeds to take the exam on January 7, 2022.
- Name: Controller General of Accounts
- CGA Exam Date: January 28, 2022
- Exam Type: MCQ
- Time: 3 PM
- Organizer: Controller General of Accounts Authority
As per the official report, CGA Result 2022 has been published today, February 3, 2022, Auditor Post. The exam was taken based on the MCQ Method. About 3 lakhs of candidates appeared on the exam, said CGA Officials.
CGA Auditor Result 2022: When will publish
Every year CGA authority published the recruitment exam result through their official website. But, they also announced a few hours ago the result.
CGA Result 2022: Best Method to collect
- Step 01: First of all, you will need to enter the official web address of the Office of the Controller General of Accounts.
- Step 02: Now, you have to open a new tap from your Internet Browser and need to type cga.gov.bd in the address bar. After that, tap on the enter button or icon from the keyboard as similar to other websites.
- Step 03: Once you tap on there, you will automatically enter on the main page of official web server. Now, you have to find out the recent notice tap under result menu.
- Step 04: Simply, tap on the notice when you get it. You will redirect to a new webpage after clicking there.
- Step 05: Now, you will have to click on “CGA Result 2022” for MCQ Exam Result.
- 06: After that, the result sheet will visible on your phone screen.
- Finally, click on the “Download” button from this page. It will take a few seconds to complete the downloading process.
Also Read: 43 BCS Result 2022
(The above news first appeared on OgroNews.Com on February 3, 2022, at 11:50 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).