National University – NU has published Degree 1st Year Result 2019-20 for the session 2019-2022 through the direct link. Students are able to collect the result from there by providing roll and registration numbers.
The authority succeed to published the Board Exam Result today for Degree 1st Year Exam 2019-2020. Last year the exam was taken on November 13, 2021. After completing the exam, all the candidates are eagerly waiting for their results. However, in the meantime you are looking for NU Degree 1st Year Result 2022 Time, Direct Link to check and more, then you have reached the perfect place.
Degree 1st Year Result 2019-20: Pass Rate 87.39%
The National University authority succeeds to conduct the Degree 1st Year Board Exam across the country after almost 1.5 years due to the Covid-19. On November 23, 2021, the authority published the final exam routine through the official website. As per this, the exam was taken on December 30, 2021, and continued till January 29, 2022.
Today, Degree 1st Year Result 2019-20 has been published through the official website for the academic year 2019-20. National University said that the result will available online at 08:00 PM which is can be checked after 08:01 PM by mobile SMS. On other hand, the examinee can get the result with the mark sheet from the official website.
Degree 1st Year Result 2019-20: How to check
National University has published the result today, May 16, 2022, after three months of the exam. The information was given through an office order which is signed by the exam controller of the National University. The result can be checked from 08:01 PM through the official server.
The examinee can view, download or print out the result as a mark sheet from the mentioned link.
In order to do this, the examinee will have to follow the instructions that are mentioned below;
- 1. First of all, you will need to open a new tap from the internet browsing app by clicking on the “three-dot or plus (+) sign”.
- 2. After opening the new tap, you just need to type or copy the official web URL nu.ac.bd/results or nubd.info/results. Then, paste it into the address bar.
- 3. Now, try to find out the “Results” menu from the top, then simply tap on there.
- 4. Once you click on the menu, you will automatically redirect to the main page of the result server.
- 5. Simply tap on the + sign from the “Degree” and need to select the “1st Year” menu.
- 6. Now, you have to type Degree 1st Year Roll or Registration Number into the desired box. After that, select or write the exam year.
- 7. Similarly, write the “Captcha” code into the security code box.
- 8. Finally, click on the “Submit” or “View Result” button from the page.
- 9. Print the result page for further reference.
Note: Examinees are advised not to panic if they get the server loading issues while checking the result. They are advised to try again after some time if the server gets slow or down.
Method to get Degree Result 2019-20 By SMS
If the server not responding or slows down, so examinee can apply the mobile sms method to check their result. The mobile SMS will provide the result which is provided by Teletalk. But, this will charge 2.50+ Taka from the account balance.
To check the result by sms, you will have to open the sms app on Android or iPhone. Then, write the following keywords and replace your result there.
NU DEG Roll or Registration Number
Example: NU DEG 414114
Finally, send the SMS to 16222. After that, Teletalk will send you the result via a reply sms.
Also Read: Degree 1st Year Result 2022
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on May 16, 2022, at 06:36 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).