Degree 3rd Year Result 2022 Latest News Update: National University (NU) Degree 3rd Year (Pass Course) Final Exam Result has been published today February 9, 2022, for the session 2016-17. Every candidate can collect the Degree 3rd Year Exam Result 2022 from the official website.
National University has been published Degree Final Year Exam result through the official website. As per the schedule, the exam was started on October 10, 2021, across the country. The exam was continued till November 9, 2021. Now, lakh of students are eagerly searching online to check Degree Result 2022 for the session 2016-17.
Degree 3rd Year Result 2022: Details about the result
Educational institutes were shut in Bangladesh due to the Covid-19 issue. But luckily, the National University authority succeed to conducted the Final Year Exam of Degree Pass Course for the academic year 2016-17. As per the report, the exam was taking place on October 10 and ended on November 9, 2022.
Moreover, the university declared the result date yesterday. Apart from this, Degree 3rd Year Result 2022 has been published today (February 9, 2022) for the session 2016-17. Now, every candidate can collect their exam results from the official website of the National University. For this, they need to type their roll or registration number into the desired box.
NU Degree 3rd Year Result 2022: How to check very fast
As per the official news, Degree 3rd Year Result 2022 has been published on the official website of the National University.
In order to check the result very fast, candidates need to follow the mentioned instructions.
- First of all, you will have go to the official website of the National University (NU).
- Now, you have to open a new tap from your Internet Browser and need to type nu.ac.bd/results or nubd.info in the address bar. After that, tap on the enter button or icon from the keyboard as similar to other websites.
- Once you tap on there, then will automatically reach the home page of National University. Now, you have to find out the result notice from the top menu.
- Simply, tap on the “NU Result” button when you get it. You will redirect to a new webpage after clicking there.
- Now, you will have to select Exam Name, Exam Year as per the admit card.
- After that, simply write Roll or Registration Number into the desired box.
- Finally, write the captcha code into the box and click on the “submit” button from this page. Then, the result will displyed on your phone screen.
Note: Candidates are advised to do not to panic if they got any errors in the webserver of the National University while checking the result. Candidates should try again after some time.
Degree 3rd Year Result 2022 By SMS
If the webserver does not respond after publishing the result, candidates can easily get their results using Mobile SMS System. For this, they need to open the SMS app from their phone and need to send the following keywords.
NU DEG3 Roll Number Send to 16222
For Latest News Updates, Please Follow OgroNews.Com on Google News Channel