National University Honours 2nd Year Form Fill Up 2021 starting today (24 June 2021) as per the official notice. The Form Fill Up Process will continue till 01 August 2021. Every student needs to download the online form and need to pay the form fill-up fee as well. The students will get a total of 38 days to fill-up the form. If any student won’t able to do that within the last date, so they will do not get the chance to participate in the exam.
So, every student needs to complete the step. For this reason, if you want to know how to fill up the Honours 2nd Year Form, and also want to know the fee, so you will get the official information here.
Honours 2nd Year Form Fill Up 2021 Date
According to the official notice, the form fill-up process going to start today and continue till 01 August 2021. The notice was published on 21 June. You will get the Honours 2nd Year Notice from here. Here is the official timetable.
- Notice Published Date: 21 June 2021
- Application Start Date: 24 June 2021
- End Date: 01 August 2021
- Session (Regular): 2018-19
- Session (Irregular): 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18
- Application Fee: Depend on college.
Well, this is the official date and students should keep it on their minds. Without these, there is a possibility to forget the application’s last date.
NU Honours 2nd Year Form Fill Up Process
Now, students will understand that the form fill-up process started today, 24 June 2021. But there are huge students who don’t have any idea to complete the form fill-up process. That’s why we are going to provide the best process for them.
- In the very first step, students need to visit the official website of the National University. For this reason, nu.ac.bd can’t help them. They need to visit http://nubd.info/honours/.
- After that, students need to click on the “Apply to Online Form Fill-up (for Student)” menu.
- Students will redirect to a new webpage that is similar to the following picture.
- Now, applicants need to write their “Registration Number” in the desired field and need to click on the “Next” button.
- Finally, download the form and submit it to your college.
(The above story first appeared on OgroNews on June 24, 2021, at 01:58 PM BST. For more news and updates on World News, Politics, Sports, Education, Entertainment, And Lifestyle, bookmark our website OgroNews.com).