National Depression Screening Day 2021, Images, Quotes: Share the thought, remove depression. Depression is a part of our daily life. Every year National Depression Screening Day is celebrated on the 7th of October. Here are a few collections for this day that will help them to remove the Depression.
As per the statistics, more than 40 million adults people in the United States are struggling with depression or anxiety. It is also one of the most dangerous problems in India and Bangladesh. Every year a lot of people face this problem. However, you will get National Depression Screening Day 2021 Images, Quotes, thought, and more.
National Depression Screening Day 2021: History
In 1991, the First National Depression Screening Day was celebrated. As per the reports, Communities, schools, military bases, and workplaces were encouraged to institute depressions screening. Before that, Mental Health Week was launched in 1949.
Every year National Depression Screening Day is celebrated on 7th October. As a result, National Depression Screening Day 2021 will celebrate on Thursday, 7th October 2021. However, you will get a few things that will help you to remove the depression.
National Depression Screening Day 2021 Quotes
As you might know, we collect and share various quotes, Images, Wishes and share those with our friends. In the meantime, if you have any friends who are in Depression, then you may share the quotes. You will like the collection of National Depression Screening Day Quotes.
1. Depression isn’t just being a bit sad. It’s feeling nothing. It’s not wanting to be alive anymore.
–J. K. Rowling
2. You don’t have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.
3. “Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they’re going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It’s hard to be a friend to someone who’s depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do.” ― Stephen Fry
4. “Depression is like a bruise that never goes away. A bruise in your mind. You just got to be careful not to touch it where it hurts. It’s always there, though.” ― Jeffrey Eugenides, The Marriage Plot
5. “Depression is your body saying, ‘I don’t want to be this character anymore. I don’t want to hold up this avatar that you’ve created in the world. It’s too much for me. You should think of the word ‘depressed’ as ‘deep rest.’ Your body needs to be depressed. It needs deep rest from the character that you’ve been trying to play.” — Jim Carrey
6. Depression lies. It tells you you’ve always felt this way, and you always will. But you haven’t, and you won’t. Halley Cornell
A few messages for this day
1. “A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl.” —Stephan Hoeller
2. If you are depressed and anxious, the main thing I want to tell you is: your pain makes sense. It has meaning. You aren’t a machine with broken parts. You are a human being with unmet needs. Don’t let anyone tell you you’re crazy or broken. You deserve love and practical support. Johann Hari