RU Admission Result 2021: A, C Unit Merit List Published, B Unit will publish soon, Details here for the session 2020-21. In the meantime, candidates can check RU Admission A and C Unit Result 2021 from the official website. This year the exam was started on 4th October and ended on 6th October.
Rajshahi University authority conducted unit wise admission test for the academic year 2021. Where C Unit admission test was conducted on 4th October. After that, A unit on 5th October, B unit on 6th October. Now, a huge number of candidates eagerly waiting for the result. However, if you also looking for RU Admission Result 2021 for A, B, or C Unit, then you have reached the right place.
RU Admission Result 2021 A, B, C Unit Published
Rajshahi University Undergraduate Admission Application started on March 2021. After that, the authority published Preliminary Selection Result on 22nd March. According to the admission notice, the selected candidates have to attend on admission test.
As per the exam routine, the admission test was started on 4th October and ended on 6th October 2021 for the academic year 2021. In the meantime, candidates are eagerly waiting for the admission test result. Because it has been reached a couple of days after the admission test.
Generally, Rajshahi University Authority published the admission test result within a week. In the meantime, RU Admission Result 2021 (Session 2020-21) has been published on 10th October 2021. Candidates can check unit-wise results from the official website of Rajshahi University. Besides this, the Mobile SMS method can help them to provide the admission test result.
RU Admission Result 2021: How to collect unit wise result very fast
- In the very first step, you have to enter on the official web address of Rajshahi University Admission Portal. To do this, you have to open https://admission.ru.ac.bd/undergraduate/ from your PC, Android or Tablet.
- Now, open a new tap. Then copy the above URL (https://admission.ru.ac.bd/undergraduate/) and paste into the address bar of the internet browser.
- Once you open the URL, you will automatically redirect to the official website. Then homepage will appear within a few seconds.
- Now, you have to click on the result notice that is available on the homepage.
- After that, you have to choose your Unit Name by clicking on “Select” button.
- Write Exam Roll Number in the box.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button from the homepage. Your result will visible very shortly after clicking on there.
Note: Provably, you may get an error message or the official website will take too much time to respond. Or, you may fail to reach the page. This usually happens when a lot of candidates trying to collect their admission results at the same time. If you get any error, then try again after some time.
As per the official notice, Rajshahi University authority going to publish the result on 11th October.
No. There is no option that will provide the pdf file. But you can save the page from the Computer to print out it later.
This is the official URL https://admission.ru.ac.bd/undergraduate/ that will provide the admission test result with the necessary information.