BOU HSC Exam Routine 2021: Bangladesh Open University – BOU HSC Exam will take place on 17th December 2021. The Date is confirmed by Exam Control Board. As a result, BOU HSC Routine 2021 has been published through the official website.
After a long break, the Bangladesh Open University HSC Exam Date has been declared for the new and old syllabus. This year the exam going to start on huge delay as per the previous year due to the Covid-19 issue. However, the BOU Exam Routine has been published officially on 23rd November 2021.
BOU HSC Exam Routine 2021: Important Dates
Breaking News! The exam date of the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Exam under Bangladesh Open University has been declared officially on 23rd November 2021. The notice was signed by A.S.M Noman Alam, Exam Controller of Bangladesh Open University. Students can get routine for New and Old Syllabus from the official website.
Apart from BOU HSC Exam Routine 2021, the exam will take place on 17th December 2021 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM across the country. The exam will be taken in two shifts in the morning and afternoon. Every candidate needs to follow hygiene rules due to Covid-19 to participate BOU HSC Exam 2021.
Open University BOU HSC Exam Routine 2021: Procedure to collect
- Step 01: First of all, you have to open the official web portal of Bangladesh Open University. You can also open bou.ac.bd instead of bou.edu.bd
- Step 02: Now, open a new tap and simply copy the web portal URL and paste into the web address bar of your internet browser. After that, tap on the enter button from the keyboard.
- Step 03: Once, you tap on there you will automatically redirect to the main page of Bangladesh Open University web portal.
- Step 04: Now, you have to find out the recent notice from the main page. You will easily get it by scroll down the page.
- Step 05: When you get the menu, you will have to tap on “BOU HSC Routine 2021”. After that, the the routine will visible within a few seconds.
Here is the direct link (Official): https://bou.ac.bd/images/exam/hsc_sch_231121.pdf
Also Read: Degree 1st Year Exam Routine 2021
Condition for participating on BOU HSC Exam
- All the candidates need to follow hygine rules dur to Covid-19.
- Examinee needs to enter on the exam all and take their seat at least 30 minutes before the exam.
- The exam will be taken on exact time as per the question.
- Firstly, MCQ Exam will be start and then students need to write creative question/board question. There is no break between those exam.
- Examinee needs to collect their admit card before 3 days of the exam.
- No any examine will be attend on the exam without admit card and registration card.
- Examinee need to carry the original admit card or registration on exam hall.
- BOU HSC Examinee need to write their Roll Number, Registration Number, Subject Code in the desired field on OMR Sheet.
- All the exam will be held according to the BOU HSC Routine 2021.
- No one can exit from the exam hall within 30 minutes of the exam.
- Examinee can use only general scientific calculator on the exam hall.
- Candidates need to pass on MCQ, Creative Question and Practical Exam separately.
(The above story first appeared on OgroNews.Com on 23rd November 2021, at 09:55 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).