BOU HSC Result 2022 bou.ac.bd: Bangladesh Open University has been published the BOU HSC Result 2021 which was conducted in December 2021. Now, candidates can get Subject Wise 1st and 2nd Year Results by the roll and registration number.
Bangladesh Open University (BOU) declared the result published date and time for HSC 1st Year and 2nd Year. The authority succeed to conduct the board exam last year amid Covid-19. But, they won’t able to publish the result at the right time as the previous years. However, in the meantime lakhs of students are searching online to check BOU HSC Result 2022, BOU HSC Exam Result 2021, and more.
BOU HSC Result 2022: About the result
Every year Bangladesh Open University conducted the board exam according to their pattern. The authority succeed to start the exam on December 17, 2021. The exam was continued till January 8, 2022, without any interruption due to Covid-19. But, the exam was started in delay due to Covid-19.
However, BOU HSC Result 2022 has been published finally on March 28, 2022, for HSC Exam-2021. The authority succeed to published the Subject Wise 1st and 2nd Year Result today through the official website. Now, the result can be checked from the official website of Bangladesh Open University.
Candidates have to provide the roll, registration number few credentials to get the result.
Steps to check BOU HSC Result 2022
In order to check Bangladesh Open University HSC 1st and 2nd Year Results, candidates must visit the official website. After that, they have to provide the credentials, then the result will visible on their screen.
The result can be viewed and downloaded from the official website link that is mentioned here.
- Step 1) In the very first step, you will have to tap on three-dot in the mobile internet browser app or tap on + sign from Computer to open a new tap.
- Step 2) On the new tap, you have to write the official address of the Bangladesh Open University into the new tap. The official URL is bou.ac.bd
- Step 3) Just copy or type the URL and hit the enter button on the keyboard. This will redirect to the main page of Open University.
- Step 4) When you reached the home page, you will have to find out the “result” button on the page.
- Step 5) Simply click on the “result” button and it will move you to the result page.
- Step 6) Once you get the result server page, just tap on “BOU HSC Result 2022”. Then, the result server will load on your device.
- Now, write your roll and registration number in the desired fields.
- Finally, tap on the “View Result” button to get your result.
- Save or print the result sheet for further reference.
Candidates will get the result if they apply the above instructions. However, candidates are advised not to panic if they experience slow or down the webserver of Bangladesh Open University. The candidates are advised to try again after some time.
Check Result by Mobile SMS
There is a great opportunity for those students who are studying at Bangladesh Open University. The students can get their board exam result by mobile sms.
If the students want to collect the result by sms, they have to follow the instructions.
- Just open the SMS app on Android or iPhone
- Type BOU<space>StudentId into the SMS.
- Finally, send the SMS to 2777
The students will get the result after sending the SMS as the instructions.
Note: Students have to write the Student ID Digits without (-) characters.
Highlights and Statistics of the result
According to the official notice published today on the official website, a total of 62 thousand 364 male students take the part in BOU 1st and 2nd Year Exam. On the other hand, almost 44 thousand female students appeared in the exam from different institutions across the country.
The male student pass rate is 69.73% whereas female students are ahead. 72.09% of female students passed on 1st and 2nd Year Exam.
A total of 252 (male and female) students succeed to achieve A+, and 6 thousand 689 students got A grades. The full statistics can be downloaded from the official website.
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on March 28, 2022, at 08:26 PM, Updated on March 29, 2022, at 12:52 AM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).