CGA Admit Card 2022, Auditor Exam Date, Seat Plan: CGA Auditor Post Primary Selection Exam going to take place on January 7, 2022, across the country. The authority has been published CGA Seat Plan 2022, Admit Card through the official website.
CGA – Office of the Controller General of Accounts Recruitment Exam Date declared on December 22, 2021. The authority published the admit card and seat plan a few days ago. Currently, lakhs of people wondering about the admit card, exam date, seat plan. However, if you also want to know about this, so you have reached the right place.
CGA Exam Date 2022 for Auditor Post
After a long break, the Office of the Controller General of Accounts (CGA) authority going to conduct the recruitment exam which is also called Primary Selection Process. The authority failed to conduct the exam last year due to the Covid-19 issue across the country. But, CGA declared the exam date earlier in December 2021.
As per the CGA Exam Date 2022, the exam will take place on January 7, 2022, for the auditor post. The exam will start at 03:00 PM and continue till 04:00 PM. Applicants are advised to collect the admit card before the exam.
CGA Seat Plan 2022
CGA has been published the seat plan on December 28, 2021, which is important for those people who are going to appear on Primary Selection Exam. The exam will take place at 135 exam centers across the country.
In addition, the seat plan will be included in the CGA Admit Card 2022. So, everyone needs to collect the admit card before going to appear on the exam.
Auditor Post CGA Admit Card 2022: How to collect easily
In order to collect CGA Auditor Admit Card, applicants have to follow the instructions mentioned below;
- First of all, you will have to browse the official web address of theOffice of the Controller General of Accounts.
- For this, just open a new tap from your Internet Browser and need to type cga.teletalk.com.bd in the address bar. After that, tap on the enter button or icon from the keyboard as similar to other websites.
- Once you tap on there, you will automatically enter on the home page of official web server. Now, you have to click on the “Auditor” in the top right corner from this page.
- You will redirect to a new webpage after clicking there.
- Now, enter your User ID in the first box.
- Similarly, input the password into the second box and also input the code that is available on the left side.
- Finally, click on the “Download Admit Card” button from this page. It will provide your Admit Card for MCQ Exam within a few seconds.
For Latest News Updates, Please Follow OgroNews.Com on Google News Channel