Honours 3rd Year Result 2023: The National University will release the result very soon after getting approval from the Academic Council and Syndicate for the exam year 2023. It is assumed that, a total of 91.47% of candidates have passed the exam.
The result has been announced through the press release published by National University. The press release has been signed by Ataur Rahman, Director of, the National University. As per the notice, the university will publish the result after approval from the Council and Syndicate. So, the result can be checked directly from the portal.
Honours 3rd Year Result 2023
National University successfully conducted the Board Exam of Honours 3rd Year for all the colleges under National University. The exam was started on May 5, 2023, according to the official schedule. Luckily, the exam ended at the right time without any delay.
|Exam Name||Honours 3rd Year Exam|
|Exam Type||Board Exam|
|Exam Start Date||May, 2023|
|End Date||May 31, 2023|
The exam ended on May 31, 2023, for all the departments. Near 2 or 3 lakh students take part in the exam from 1850 colleges across the country. Now, all the students want to know the result date and most of them want to get the result.
NU Honours 3rd Year Result 2023 Session 2018-19
The National University Honours 3rd Year Board Exam was conducted in 1850 colleges in 31 subjects. A total of 2 lakh 33 thousand and 375 candidates appeared on the exam at the 311 exam centres across the country. National University mentioned the information in the press release.
It has been reached 4 months, but the result is still pending. Honours 3rd Year Result 2023 Session 2018-19 will be published in October 2023. Students can check the result By SMS and Online after 07:00 PM today. As per the press release, about 2 lakh 33 thousand and 375 examinees (92.66%) have passed on the exam. This year, the exam was taken from May 5 to 31, 2023.
How to View Honours 3rd Year Result 2023
National University has published the result today after three months of the exam. The information was given through an office order which was signed by the exam controller of the National University. The result can be checked from 07:01 PM through the official server.
The examinee can view, download or print out the result as a mark sheet from the mentioned link.
In order to do this, the examinee will have to follow the instructions that are mentioned below;
- 1. First of all, you will need to open a new tap from the internet browsing app by clicking on the “three-dot or plus (+) sign”.
- 2. After opening the new tap, you just need to type or copy the official web URL nu.ac.bd/results or nubd.info/results. Then, paste it into the address bar.
- 3. Now, try to find out the “Results” menu from the top, then simply tap on there.
- 4. Once you click on the menu, you will automatically be redirected to the main page of the result server.
- 5. Simply tap on the + sign from the “Honours” and need to select the “1st Year” menu.
- 6. Now, you have to type Honours 3rd Year Roll or Registration Number into the desired box. After that, select or write the exam year.
- 7. Similarly, write the “Captcha” code into the security code box.
- 8. Finally, click on the “Submit” or “View Result” button from the page.
- 9. Print the result page for further reference.
Honours 3rd Year Result 2023 Session 2018-19: Direct Link 1, Direct Link 2
Note: Examinees are advised not to panic if they get the server loading issues while checking the result. They are advised to try again after some time if the server gets slow or down.
Mobile SMS Method
If the server not respond or slows down, so examinee can apply the mobile SMS method to check their result. The mobile SMS will provide the result which is provided by Teletalk. But, this will charge 2.50+ Taka from the account balance.
To check the result by SMS, you will have to open the SMS app on Android or iPhone. Then, write the following keywords and replace your result there.
NU H3 Roll or Registration Number
Example: NU H3 544542542
Finally, send the SMS to 16222. After that, Teletalk will send you the result via a reply sms.