The Written Exam going to start in three-phase for Assistant Teacher at Govt Primary School. The 1st phase exam going to take place on April 22, 2022. For this, DPE declared 19 Instructions for the written exam.
According to the notice, DPE going to recruit 45 thousand assistant teachers through the recruitment notification which was published in October 2020. The authority won’t able to conduct the exam last two years due to Covid-19. Finally, the exam going to take place on April 22, 2022. The 1st phase exam going to take place on April 22, 2022, for 22 Districts across the country. After that, 2nd phase exam will be taken on May 20, and the 3rd phase exam on June 3, 2022.
19 Instructions for DPE Primary Exam 2022
On April 16, 2022, DPE Admit Card has been released online for those candidates who are from the 22 districts as per the notice. DPE also declared 19 Instructions for the written exam on the same day.
The instructions are given below;
- The candidate must have to bring admit card along with the National ID Card to participate in the written and viva exam.
- Candidates have to take the allotted seat one hour before the commencement of the examination and can not leave the exam room until finished the exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to participate in the DPE Primary Assistant Teacher Exam without the admit card. No books, answer sheets, notes, or any other papers, calculators, mobile phones, vanity bags, purses, watches and any kind of electronic devices will be allowed to enter the exam center. But, if any examinee enters the examination center with the mentioned items/devices, the candidate will be immediately expelled and legal action will be taken against him/her.
- The examinee must keep both ears open while in the exam room
- The picture given by the examinee while submitting the application form will be on the attendance sheet and the invigilator will verify the examinee with this picture. It is also mentioned that legal action will be taken against the fake examinee.
- The signature should be matched in the attendance and OMR sheet which is given in the application form.
- The examinee must use the black ballpoint pen on the answer sheet.
Full Instructions Update Soon!
For Latest News Updates, Please Follow OgroNews.Com on Google News Channel
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on April 17, 2022, at 9:49 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).