br.teletalk.com.bd Admit Card 2022: Bangladesh Railway has declared the exam date for Pointsman Post Recruitment Exam, the exam going to take place on September 9, 2022, as per the schedule. For this, Railway Admit Card is released by the authority which can be downloaded directly from the Teletalk Server. For this, candidates have to submit their credentials on the portal.
The information was officially declared on September 1, 2022, by the press release signed by the Additional Director General of Bangladesh Railway.
As per the press release, Railway Recruitment Exam for the Points Man post will be held on September 9, 2022. For this, br.teletalk.com.bd Admit Card 2022 has been released on the official portal. The exam will start at 10:00 AM and continue till 11:00 AM at division-wise multiple exam centers.
A total of 1 Lakh 78 thousand 20 candidates will take the part in the Railway Exam 2022 at 59 Exam Centers in Dhaka Division. On the other hand, 31 thousand 21 candidates from Rajshahi Division, 42 thousand 709 from Chittagong Division, and 43 thousand 668 candidates from Khulna Division will take place on the exam.
In addition, 19 thousand and 495 candidates will appear on the Railway Points Man Exam in Bogura Districts. So, a total of 3 lakh 14 thousand and 913 candidates will be participating the exam acorss the country.
Steps to collect br.teletalk.com.bd Admit Card 2022
In order to collect Railway Admit Card, candidates must enter the official website.
- First of all, candidates have to enter on Teletalk Application Server: http://br.teletalk.com.bd/admitcart.php
- Click on the br.teletalk.com.bd Admit Card download link from the page.
- Enter User ID in the first box.
- Now, enter the password into the second box.
- Click on the “Submit” button on the page.
- Now, the admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Tap on the download button to save it on your device.
- Take a printout of this to participate in the exam.