Bangladesh Technical Education has released the BTEB Textile Result 2022 for the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Semester Exam. The result can be checked directly from the official website.
BTEB (Bangladesh Technical Education Board) finally succeed to published the BTEB Textile Exam Result for the Board Exam that was taken on March-April 2022. The exam was started on March 30, 2022, and ended on April 21, 2022, as per the exam date and time. Lakh of students appeared on the exam from Govt and Non-Govt Polytechnic Institutes across the country. Now, all the students can get the result by roll number.
BTEB Textile Result 2022
This year, BTEB Textile Board Exam for 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Semesters was completed on April 21, 2022, according to the routine. After that, lakh of students who are appeared on the exam searching online for the result published date and time. Interestingly, Diploma in Textile Engineering BTEB Textile Result 2022 has been published on June 28, 2022, which is three months and 7 days after the board exam.
The information came from an office order that is published on the official website signed by Md. Abdur Rahman, Controller of Examinations of Bangladesh Technical Education Board. So, students can get the result directly from the website.
Steps to check Diploma BTEB Textile Result 2022
- At first, visit the official website of the Technical Education Board: bteb.gov.bd
- Find ou the “Diploma” Notice from the main page by scrolling the sidebar.
- Click on the “Diploma Result” under the menu. Then, the notice will be visible on your screen.
- Now, click on the “Diploma in Textile Result 2021 (Held in March-April, 2022)” from the page.
- Tap on the “Semester” name as per your exam.
- Open the pdf file and click on the “Download” button.
Also Read: BTEB Result 2022 Held March-April
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on June 28, 2022, at 08:42 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).