DAE Admit Card 2022: Krishi Somprosaron Odhidoptor issued the admit card for those applicants who applied for the Office Assistant Com Computer Operator. The Department of Agricultural Extension authority will conduct the DAE Exam on October 21, 2022, confirmed through a press release.
Almost 2 years ago, the authority declared the recruitment notification for Bangladeshi people on August 6, 2019. DAE will recruit a total of 506 people as Office Assistant Com Computer Operators (Grade 16). Now, the exam date has been announced officially.
DAE Admit Card 2022 Released for Office Assistant
The date and time have been confirmed by the Department of Agricultural Extension. They announced this through an office order signed by the Chairman. They advised the applicants who successfully submitted the application to collect the DAE Admit Card 2022 to take the part in the MCQ Exam.
It is also said that no one can enter the exam hall and participate in the exam without the original admits. So, they are advised to collect it 2 or 3 days before the exam.
Moreover, DAE mentioned that the exam will be taken in MCQ format where candidates have to write the answer on the answer sheet. There will be a cut mark for each wrong answer.
Also Read: IBB Routine 2022
DAE Admit Card 2022 Released at Teletalk Server
As the applicants submitted their application via Teletalk Server, the same server released the admit card. It is really great opportunity for everyone who successfully applied for the recruitment notification.
The applicants have to enter their roll and pin number into the Teletalk server in order to download DAE Admit Card 2022 for MCQ Exam.
For the convenience of the candidates, we have described the step by step method below;
- First of all, you will need to open the official web URL of the DAE Application Server: dae.teletalk.com.bd.
- On the homepage, click on the “Admit Card” Download link. Then, a new page will appear.
- Now, type Application Roll and Pin Number into the right box.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, your profile picture will be displayed on your screen.
- Simply, tap on the “Download” button from the page.
- Finally, print out the page once the page is saved on your device.