Degree 1st Year Exam Routine 2021: National University has been changed the Exam Routine of Degree (Pass Course) 1st Year Exam which is going to take place on December 30, 2021, across the country. Examinees are advised to collect the new routine from the official website.
On November 23, the National University authority was published the Degree 1st Year Exam Date and Time through the official website. But, the authority changed this routine and said through the press release. As a result, all the examinee needs to know about the new date and time of the Degree Pass Course 1st Year Exam.
Degree 1st Year Exam Routine 2021: About the routine
National University always publishes the exam routine through their official website. They also have the right to change the exam routine. If they do so, they notify everyone through official notice or news websites like OgroNews.Com.
Earlier, NU has published the routine for the Degree 1st Year Board exam on November 23, 2021. Apart from the routine, the Degree 1st Year Exam going to take place on December 30, 2021, for Regular and Improvement students. But, the routine has been changed and National University notify this on December 27, 2021, through the official website.
As per the report, Degree 1st Year Exam Routine 2021 has been changed and published new one for the upcoming exam. National University Degree (Pass Course) 1st Year exam going to take place on December 30, 2021. Each exam will start at 01:30 PM every day. The exam will end on January 29, 2022, for All Department under Degree Pass Course.
- Event Name: Exam
- Exam Type: Board Exam
- Name of the Exam: Degree 1st Year Exam-2021
- Commencement of the Exam: December 30, 2021
- End Date: January 29, 2022
Degree 1st Year Exam Routine 2022 PDF
- Step 01: In oder to collect the rotuine, you will have to enter on the official website of National University.
- Step 02: To do that, you need to open a new window from the Internet Browser. Then copy or type nu.ac.bd into the address bar of the internet browser and press the “Enter” button from the Keyboard.
- Step 03: Once you press on “Enter” button, you will automatically reach the main page of the National University.
- Step 04: Now, you will have to find out the notice menu from the top side. Just tap on there when you get this.
- Step 05: Once you get this, you have to simply tap on “Exam Notice” option. After that, it will redirect to exam notice menu.
- Now, simply tap on the notice that name “Degree 1st Year Revised Routine”. Then, the routine will visible on you phone screen.
- Candidates have to follow hygiene rules due to the Covid-19 issue.
- No one can enter the exam hall without admit card.
- The examinee needs to enter the exam hall and take the desired seat at least 30 minutes before the exam.
- HSC BM Examinee have to write 50% answer from any part of the question with the half time as per the question.