Degree Admission Result 2021: National University NU Degree Admission 1st Merit Result for the session 2020-2021 going to be published on December 23, 2021, the authority said through the press release. Apart from this, candidates can start collecting the result after 04:00 PM on that day.
National University brings good news for those students who are submitted for Degree (Pass) Admission for the session 2020-21. The authority going to publish the result soon. However, if you looking for Degree Admission 1st Merit Result, Final Application Date, and Time, then you are in the right place.
Degree Admission Result 2021: About 1st Merit Result
National University Degree Admission 2021 for the academic session 2020-21 was started on November 14, 2021. The online application fee was 250 Taka which is called Preliminary Application Fee. Eligible and interested candidates submit the online admission form till December 11, 2021.
As per the recent news, Degree Admission Result 2021 for 1st Merit going to be published on December 23, 2021. Applicants can collect the result from 04:00 PM by Mobile SMS where the online link will activate at 09:00 PM. If the applicant already studying at Degree (Pass) Regular or Private, they are advised to cancel the previous admission within December 30, 2021.
In addition, applicants are advised to complete the final application form through the official website. The final application will start on December 23, 2021, and continue till January 03, 2022. To complete the process, applicants need to pay 485 Taka to the desired college.
NU Degree Admission Result How to collect
Every applicant can collect Degree Admission 1st Merit Result by SMS and Online. For this, Mobile SMS will be the first instead of Online. To collect the result by SMS, applicants need to send NU <Space> atdg <Space> Roll Number to 16222.
Additionally, applicants also collect the result online. The procedure is described here.
- Step 01: Firstly, you have to open the official admission portal of National University. To do so, you need to write http://app1.nu.edu.bd/ in the address bar of your internet browser.
- Step 02: You should copy the URL and paste into the address bar to enter the official web portal. After that, simply tap on Go button to enter the website directly.
- Step 03: Once you successfully entered on the portal, you have to findout the “Degree Admission” menu.
- Step 04: When you get the menu, simply click Application Login menu. After that, you will able to see applicants login form.
- Step 05: Simply write admission roll and pin number into the desired box.
- Step 06: Finally, tap on the download button to save the file result file. The downloading process will start automatically and saved into your device as well.
Also Read: SSC Result 2021 Published Date Declared