DG Food Admit Card 2021: Finally, the Directorate General of Food authority has been declared MCQ Exam Date for Assistant Sub Inspector Post. As per the report, the DG Food ASI Exam 2021 will take place on 3rd December 2021 in the 48 districts across the country.
Directorate General of Food authority declared the recruitment notice for Non-Gazetted Officers in various vacancies on 11th July 2018. There are 1176 vacancies in the 24th different category. However, the authority declared Assistant Sub Inspector Exam Date and Admit Card of DG Food.
DG Food Admit Card 2021 for Assistant Sub Inspector
After a long break, DG Food or Directorate General of Food authority declared the Exam Date for the different posts. As per the notice, the first exam was for the Assistant/Computer Operator post. The Office Assistant/Computer Operator Exam has been taken on 5th November. They succeed in taking the Exam without any issue.
In continuation of this, the authority declared DG Food Admit Card 2021 for Assistant Sub Inspector with the Exam Date. The applicants can collect DG Food ASI Admit Card from 21st November to 2nd December 2021. As per the report, MCQ Exam 2021 will take place on 3rd December 2021 in the 48 districts across the country.
- Notice Name: DG Food Assistant Sub Inspector Admit Card, Exam Date
- Name of the post: Assistant Sub Inspector
- Exam Type: MCQ/Written
- Exam Date: 3rd Decebmer 2021
- Time: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Admit Card Release Date: 21st November 2021
- Admit Card Download Last Date: 2nd December 2021
So, applicants need to collect the admit card before 2nd December 2021. The best method described here, which will help the applicants to collect the admit card.
DG Food Admit Card for DG Food ASI Post
- Step 01: First of all, you will have to browse the official web address of the Directorate General of Food Authority that is only for admit card purposes.
- For this, just open a new tap from your Internet Browser and need to type admit.dgfood.gov.bd in the address bar. After that, tap on the enter button or icon from the keyboard as similar to other websites.
- Once you tap on there, you will automatically enter on the main page of official web server. Now, you have to click on the “Download Admit Card” button from this page.
- You will redirect to a new webpage after clicking there. Then, simply click on “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD BY USER ID/ PASSWORD” from this webpage.
- Now, enter your User ID in the first box.
- Similarly, input the password into the second box and also input the code that is available on the left side.
- Finally, click on the “Download Admit Card” button from this page. It will provide your Admit Card for MCQ Exam within a few seconds.
Also Read: DPE Exam Date 2021
Few Conditions for DG Food MCQ Exam
All the candidates must follow a few conditions to appear on the exam which are included below.
- Candidates need to collect the admit card at least 2 days before the exam.
- Candidates have to enter on the exam room and take the seat before 30 minitues of the exam.
- No one can enter the exam hall without the admit card.
- Without the face mask, no one can enter the exam hall. All the candidates need to follow hygiene rules due to Covid-19.
- It is strictly prohibited to enter the exam hall if the candidates have Smartphone, Calculator, Watch.