DOF Result 2022: Department of Fisheries (DOF) has published the result online for the written exam of the recruitment exam. A total of 588 candidates has been passed on the written exam.
Department of Fisheries simply known as DOF, the authority declared the exam date for the recruitment exam. As per the schedule, the exam was taken on 3 and 8 April 2022. Around 50 thousand candidates appeared on the exam across the country.
According to the official press release, DOF Result 2022 has published the result online for the written exam of Office Assistant Com Computer Operator, Office Assistant Com Computer Typist, Office Sohayak, and other posts.
A total of 588 candidates has been passed on the written exam which was taken on 3 and 8 April 2022. The exam was taken at multiple centers across the country.
The result has published through an office order issued on May 26, 2022, and signed by Saiyad Mohammad Alomgir, Deputy Director of the Department of Fisheries.
The notice has published on the official website of the Department of Fisheries. Now, candidates can directly check the result from the official website.
Procedure to check DOF Result 2022
- In the very first step, enter the official web address (http://www.fisheries.gov.bd/) of the Department of Fisheries authority.
- Search the recent notice from the main page of the website.
- Simply, click on the result notice from there.
- Click on “DOF Result 2022 for Written Exam”.
- Tap on the download button once the result will display on your screen.
- Save the result sheet on your phone and search for your roll number.
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on May 27, 2022, at 11:10 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).