DSHE Admit Card 2022: Directorate Of Secondary & Higher Education (DSHE) released the admit card for the written exams (MCQ Based) for the multiple posts. The exam will take place on May 13, 2022, as per the official notice.
Last year, the DSHE authority declared the recruitment exam date, and admit card was officially published on October 10, 2021, through the official press release. Apart from this, the exam date was fixed for October 20, 2021. But, the exam date was postponed due to the Covid-19 issue. However, the new dshe exam date and admit card have been released on April 19, 2022.
DSHE Admit Card 2022 for Office Assistant Com Computer Typist
As all the candidates know, dshe.gov.bd postponed the exam date due to Covid. But, luckily, the Covid-19 situation is under control in the country, and DSHE going to take the exam that was postponed. As a result, the new exam date has been declared by the DSHE authority.
The candidates who have submitted the application for Office Assistant Com Computer Typist, are advised to collect DSHE Admit Card 2022 before May 13, 2022. The MCQ Exam (Written) going to take place on May 13, 2022. As per the notice, the exam will start at 03:00 PM and will end at 04:00 PM.
For more, the official date and time are mentioned below;
|Event Name||Exam Date|
|Department Name||Directorate Of Secondary & Higher Education|
|Name of the post||Office Assistant Com Computer Typist|
|Exam Date||May 13, 2022|
|Start Time||03:00 PM|
DHSE Admit Card 2022: Steps to collect online
- Step 1: At first, you will need to enter the official web portal of the DSHE Admit Card which is developed by teletalk. You can directly enter there by typing dshe.teletalk.com.bd in the address bar of your internet browser.
- Step 2: Open the fastest internet browser and type or copy the official URL.
- Step 3: After that, you will redirect to the homepage through this URL. This is the only web portal that will provide the admit card.
- Step 4: Now, two boxes will appear on your screen where you need to provide the credentials.
- Step 5: Simply, write User ID in the first box and Pin in the second box.
- Step 6: Click on the “Submit” button that is available at the bottom of this page.
- Step 7: After clicking on there, the applicant’s picture will visible.
- Step 8: Click on the download button to collect your admit card. Then, print it.
Also Read: NIPORT Admit Card 2022
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on May 8, 2022, at 01:34 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).