Govt School Admission 2022: As per the official news, the Govt School GSA Admission Online Application begins today (25th November). The application process for Primary and High School Admission will end on 8th December 2021 for the academic year 2022.
GSA or Govt School Admission process at gsa.teletalk.com.bd has been begins today. Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education (DSHE) confirmed the date on Thursday, 25th November 2021. The online application begins at 11:00 AM. Now, every interested and eligble candidates can submit the GSA Application form through the official website.
Govt School Admission 2022: Important Dates
According to DSHE sources, admission forms are not being distributed from schools this year due to Covid-19 situation. As a result, candidates have to go to the official web server gsa.teletalk.com.bd to apply on Govt School Admission 2022 for the academic year 2022. In addition, important dates and time included here.
|Event Name||Online Application Submission|
|Admission Name||Govt Primary and High School Admission 2022|
|Application Start Date||25th November 2021|
|End Date||8th November 2021|
|Lottery Result Date||15th December (Govt), 19th December (Non-Govt)|
|Admission Date||30th December 2021|
To complete the online application, candidates have to pay the application fee 110 Taka through Teletalk SIM. After that, the application process will be completed. Students will be selected through lottery based result system at the end of the application process.
However, students have to apply online using the best method mentiond here;
Govt School Admission 2022: GSA Teletalk Apply Online
Last year the authority declared the online application process due to Covid-19. This year they won’t able to distrubed the application form directly from Schools. That’s why every students have to apply online.
- Firstly, you will have to go to the official web address of Govt School Admission. The official URL is: gsa.teletalk.com.bd
- Now, simply copy the URL and paste into the new tap. After that, tap on “Enter” icon from phone’s keyboard.
- Once you tap on the keyboard, the home page of GSA Admission 2022 will be appear on your screen.
- Simply, click on “Govt or Non-Govt” school admission whatever you want. This will redirect to a new page which is called online application form.
- Now, you have to write student name, birth year, birth registration number, select the gender of the student, need to type Mobile Number. You have to write the information in English.
- Similarly, fill up all the form and upload 300×300 pixel color photo into the application photos form.
- Finally, select “I promise that all the information provided above is correct” and recheck the information. If the given information is correct, simply tap on “Submit” button.
GSA Admission 2022 Fee Payment Procedure
To complete the application procedure, candidates need to pay the application fee within the time which is included on the application. Generally, the authority allows paying the fee within 72 hours. However, let’s check the method from here.
1st SMS: You will have to open the SMS app from your Phone and need to type the following keywords.
GSA<space>User ID and Send to 16222First SMS
Example: GSA RE34554 and Send to 16222
If you succeed to send the above message, then you will get a PIN Number from the reply SMS of 16222. This pin is very unique and this is required to pay the application fee. In addition, this PIN will be workable to collect the admission result.
2nd SMS: Open SMS App again and type the keywords
GSA<space>YES<space>PIN and Send to 16222Final SMS
Example: GSA YES 771455 and Send to 16222
Finally, you will get Govt School Admission 2022 Confirmation SMS from 16222.
(The above story first appeared on OgroNews.Com on 25th November 2021, at 01:10 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).