GST C Unit Seat Plan 2022: The C Unit Seat Plan for GST Admission Test session 2021-2022 has been released through the official website. The candidates who have applied for C Unit must collect it to participate in the exam. Integrated 22 General, Science, and Technology released the seat plan along with the admit card for the upcoming admission test scheduled for August 20, 2022.
Earlier, GST B Unit Admission Test was taken on August 13, 2022. The Admission Test Result of GST B Unit has published on August 16, 2022. About 56.26 per cent candidates name appared on the merit list as per the admission criteria.
Now, GST C Unit Admission Test going to take place on August 20, 2022. The exam will start at 12:00 PM which will continue till 01:00 PM. As a result, GST Seat Plan 2022 for C Unit has been released at gstadmission.ac.bd. The candidates who are going to take the part in the admission test must collect it before the test.
GST C Unit Seat Plan 2022: Steps to collect
For the convenience of the admission test candidates we had shared the step by step instructions below;
- First of all, enter on the GST Admission Portal (https://gstadmission.ac.bd/) from the internet browser.
- Once the homepage appeared on your screen, scroll down the page.
- Now, click on “GST Student Login” button from the main page.
- This will redirect to a new page.
- Simply, write Application ID in the first box.
- Write Password in the second box.
- Tap on “Login” button. Then your panel will be visible on your screen.
- Simply click on “GST C Unit Seat Plan 2022” from the page.
- Finally, save it as a pdf file to you device.
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on August 17, 2022, at 12:02 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).