Honours 1st Year Result 2022: National University authority (nu.ac.bd and nubd.info) has been published Honours 1st Year Exam Result 2022 for the session 2019-2022 through the direct link. Students are able to collect the result from there by providing roll and registration numbers.
National University – NU authority succeed to published the Board Exam Result today for Honours 1st Year Exam 2019-2020. Last year the exam was taken on November 13, 2021. After completing the exam, all the candidates are eagerly waiting for their results. However, in the meantime you are looking for NU Honours 1st Year Result 2022 Time, Direct Link to check and more, then you have reached the perfect place.
Honours 1st Year Result 2022: Highlights
The National University authority succeeds to conduct the Honours 1st Year Board Exam across the country after almost 1.5 years due to the Covid-19. On October 26, 2021, the authority published the final exam routine through the official website. Apart from this, the exam was taken on November 13 and continued till December 18, 2021.
Finally, Honours 1st Year Result 2022 has been published today April 21, 2022 (Thursday), for the session 2019-2020. The authority said that the result will available online at 07:00 PM which is can be checked after 07:01 PM by mobile SMS. On other hand, the examinee can get the result with the mark sheet from the official website.
Steps to check Honours 1st Year Result 2022
National University has published the result today after three months of the exam. The information was given through an office order which is signed by the exam controller of the National University. The result can be checked from 07:01 PM through the official server.
The examinee can view, download or print out the result as a mark sheet from the mentioned link.
In order to do this, the examinee will have to follow the instructions that are mentioned below;
- 1. First of all, you will need to open a new tap from the internet browsing app by clicking on the “three-dot or plus (+) sign”.
- 2. After opening the new tap, you just need to type or copy the official web URL nu.ac.bd/results or nubd.info/results. Then, paste it into the address bar.
- 3. Now, try to find out the “Results” menu from the top, then simply tap on there.
- 4. Once you click on the menu, you will automatically redirect to the main page of the result server.
- 5. Simply tap on the + sign from the “Honours” and need to select the “1st Year” menu.
- 6. Now, you have to type Honours 1st Year Roll or Registration Number into the desired box. After that, select or write the exam year.
- 7. Similarly, write the “Captcha” code into the security code box.
- 8. Finally, click on the “Submit” or “View Result” button from the page.
- 9. Print the result page for further reference.
Honours 1st Year Result 2022 Session 2019-20: Direct Link 1, Direct Link 2
Note: Examinees are advised not to panic if they get the server loading issues while checking the result. They are advised to try again after some time if the server gets slow or down.
Check Result By SMS
If the server not responding or slows down, so examinee can apply the mobile sms method to check their result. The mobile SMS will provide the result which is provided by Teletalk. But, this will charge 2.50+ Taka from the account balance.
To check the result by sms, you will have to open the sms app on Android or iPhone. Then, write the following keywords and replace your result there.
NU H1 Roll or Registration Number
Example: NU H1 46464644
Finally, send the SMS to 16222. After that, Teletalk will send you the result via a reply sms.
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on April 21, 2022, at 02:55 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).