HSC Class Routine 2021 (HSC Batch-2021): Everything you need to know. Higher Secondary Education Board has been released New Class Routine on 08 September 2021 to reopen Educational Institutions. Students need to attend two classes of two subjects each day. The routine is also called HSC Batch 2021 Class Routine.
Finally, Educational Institutions going to reopen as per the official notice of the Ministry Education Board. For this, Education Board already released a new routine for all Education Board across the country. Educational Institutions have to follow some rules that are available on the notice. In the meantime, if you looking for HSC Class Routine 2021, Rules, Update News, and more, then you have reached the perfect place.
HSC Class Routine 2021
According to the previous notice, HSC Exam going to be held in December 2021. After that, the Educational institution reopens date has been confirmed by the authority. For this reason, the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Secondary (DSHE) Education Board has been released the notice regarding the Class Routine of HSC Batch 2021. Every candidate needs to download the HSC Class Routine before going to College.
There is a lot of differences in the current routine. Students need to attend two classes of two subjects each day. In fact, every student needs to attend class until further notice.
All Board HSC Class Routine 2021: How to collect
- First of all, students need to enter on the official web portal of Education Board. Without this, no one can get it. To do this, dshe.gov.bd is the right url.
- Open the url using Google Chrome, Opera, Edge or other internet browser whatever you want.
- You will get the homepage once you enter on the url.
- Now, try to find out the recent notice. It will be available in the top of the homepage.
- After that, click on the notice from this page. Then you will see the notice.
- Finally, click on the download button to save it on your phone.
The downloading process will start automatically after clicking on there. The routine will be applicable for All Education boards under Higher Secondary Education Board. However, students can collect the official routine from here.
Point to be noted, Educational institutions were closed across the country on March 17 last year to avoid the spread of Covid-19 infection.