Masters Result 2021: A result notice has been published for National University Masters Final Part Exam. After a few minutes, the official web server of the National University crashed! As a result, candidates get errors while checking their results.
Most provably, thousand of candidates trying to check their results and all of them will be get “This site can’t be reached. www.nu.ac.bd took too long to respond” message. That’s why they will be worried about this. In the meantime, if you also getting the same error and want to collect your result without any problem, so you have reached the perfect place.
Masters Result 2021
National University Masters Final Part Exam Result has been published for the academic session 2018. About 1 lakh 30 thousand and 358 candidates appeared on the exam from 160 colleges across the country. The written exam was completed on 29th September this year under National University.
As per the news, Masters Result 2021 has been published on 12th December 2021. Candidates can collect the result from 07:00 PM from the official website nu.ac.bd. But, this website has crashed/down due to a heavy load on the server. As a result, no one can enter on the website and won’t be able to collect their result.
In the meantime, there is another way which will help everyone to collect their result without any problem.
Check Masters Result 2021 Online by Nubd.info
The official website declared that they are going to publish Masters Final Result 2021 today at 04:00 PM. The examinee can collect the result online from 07:00 PM. If you already know about this, then you might know that the National University website is currently down.
Let’s check the best method.
- First of all, you will have to enter on the official website of National University. For this, you have to visit on nubd.info, not nu.ac.bd.
- Now, open a new tap from internet browser and type nubd.info into the address bar. After that, simply tap on go button.
- Once you do this, you will automatically enter on the home page of National University website.
- Now, you have to find out the result menu from the left corner.
- Simply tap on “Masters” Result option when you get the menu.
- Now, simply select “Individual Result” and write your roll number into the box.
- Lastly, select the academic session or exam year.
- Finally, tap on “Search Result” button. It will open a new tap to show your result.
- Here is the direct link: http://www.nubd.info/res_mf/getMasterseForm.php
Masters Result 2021 By SMS
If any candidates failed to collect their results from the official website, so they can collect the result using the Mobile SMS Method. This is really very easy and Bangladeshi every SIM Company allows to do this.
For this, you will have to open your SMS app from your phone and need to type the following keywords;
NU MF Roll Number
Finally, Send the SMS to 16222. You will get your result within a few minutes from the reply SMS of 16222.
(The above story first appeared on OgroNews.Com on December 12, 2021, at 10:49 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).