National Nut Day 2021: Nut Day Images, Wishes, History, Recipes Ideas that will help those people who celebrate this day. This is an annual event and every year this day is celebrated on 22nd October in USA and UK.
There are a lot of events every year in USA and UK. National Nut Day is also one of them. According to the previous year’s statistics, National Nut Day 2021 is annually celebrated in the United States of America (USA) and the United Kingdom (UK) on 22nd October 2021. A huge number of people searching for National Nut Day 2021 Images, Wishes, History, Recipes Ideas to celebrate this day.
National Nut Day 2021: History of this day
Like other festivals or events or national days, Nut Day also has a history. But most people don’t have any idea about this day. National Nut Day was created by Liberation Foods Company in 2015. The company created this day to encourage the public to choose healthier snack options. In 2015, Liberation Foods announce the annual day of celebration of Nut Day.
Fact is, Liberation Foods Company is a UK-based company. After that, this holiday has spread far and wide, especially in the USA. From 2015, the day is celebrated in USA and UK on 22nd October.
National Nut Day 2021 Images
As you might know, Nut Day is specially celebrated in USA and UK on 22n October. However, today is the day for this annual event that will take place on Friday, 22nd October 2021. This is the only reason that the huge number of people searching online to collect National Nut Day 2021 Images.
In the meantime, the OgroNews.Com team also uploaded a few images for this annual day. People can easily able to collect those images and wish the day to their friends and family.
Latest Images for Nut Day
National Nut Day 2021 Meme
National Nut Day 2021 Wishes
- No matter how old you are, no matter how young you are, NUTS can drive you crazy with their taste and health benefits. Let us celebrate National Nut Day by including them in our daily diet.
- On National Nut Day, I just want to remind you that it is time that we start adding almonds, cashews and other nuts to our breakfast to make it the richest and most nourishing meal of the day. – Happy National Nut Day!
- Be it cashews or almonds, we all love them as snacks….. Eat them raw or eat them with milk or breakfast because today is National Nut Day and we must make the most of them.
- On National Nut Day, I just want to remind you that it is time that we start adding almonds, cashews and other nuts to our breakfast to make it the richest and most nourishing meal of the day.
Latest SMS and Sayings
- If you are NUTS about NUTS then this is surely the best day for you, Make National Nut Day a memorable day by enjoying these healthy and wholesome snacks which are good to munch. – Happy National Nut Day!
- Pick a healthier option in life, choose soaked nuts rather than raw one. – Happy National Nut Day!
- Start your day with the best meal which empowers you with energy and strength. Start your day with NUTS. Best wishes on National Nut Day to you.
- Be it cashews or almonds, we all love them as snacks. Eat them raw or eat them with milk or breakfast because today is National Nut Day and we must make the most of them.
Also Read: National Apple Day 2021
Recipes Ideas for National Nut Day
Salty Caramel Peanut Brittle BarsAuthor: Debbie Vanni These cookies won a prize in a Betty Crocker cookie contest.Ingredients
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 12 ounce tin lightly salted cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 jar (12.25 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a jelly roll pan (15-by-10-by-1-inch) with nonstick foil, extending over edges of pan. (or lightly grease regular foil). Set aside.
- Place cookie mix in a large mixing bowl. Remove 3 Tablespoons of the mix to a small bowl and set aside.
- To the remaining cookie mix in the large bowl, add the brown sugar and mix until blended. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the cold butter until mixture forms coarse crumbs. Press mixture evenly into prepared baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle evenly with peanuts and chocolate chips over the hot crust. Stir the caramel ice cream topping into the reserved 3 Tablespoons of cookie mix. Drizzle evenly over peanuts and chocolate chips. Sprinkle evenly with the sea salt.
- Return to oven and bake another 13-15 minutes or until nicely browned around the edges and caramel is bubbly. Cool completely on a wire rack. Use foil edges to lift up baked mixture from the pan and set on a work surface. Peel foil from the sides and cut into bars or break into pieces like peanut brittle. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
Recipe Source: theculinarycellar.com
Yes, this day is also celebrated in India on 22nd October.
Yes, there are huge benefits.