Navy Released Navy Job Circular 2021, SSC Passed Candidates can apply online. Bangladesh Navy has been declared a new recruitment notice for Bangladeshi People. The online application has been started and it will end on 20 September 2021.
According to the OgroNews.Com team, Bangladesh Navy Authority has been released a recruitment notice on Wednesday, 25 August 2021. Interested candidates (Man and Woman both) can apply there if their Educational Qualification meets the minimum requirements. Here is the official information regarding Navy Job Circular 2021 that will help those people who want to apply.
Navy Job Circular 2021
The Navy is the most popular Government Department in Bangladesh. Every year they publish recruitment notices for Bangladeshi People. SSC is the minimum Educational Qualification that is required for the application. The date and time is the important factor for application submission.
- Notice Name: Navy Job Recruitment
- Application Method: Online
- Application Start Date: 26 August 2021
- End Date: 20 September 2021
Requirements for Application Submission
The authority has included a few requirements through the notice. If anyone has the minimum requirement as per the notice, so they are eligible to apply.
Nationality: It is the Bangladesh Navy Job. So you know, only Bangladeshi candidates can apply on this recruitment notice.
Education Qualification: If any candidate passed on SSC Exam with Science (Biology) and a minimum GPA of 3.5. SSC passed with science and a GPA of 3.0 they are eligible for application.
Experience: Experience is a really very important part to get a job. But if you do not have any real experience, so you can also apply there without any doubt. Non-Experienced candidates can apply for Navy Job according to the notice.
Navy Circular 2021: How to apply
- Step 01: First of all, interested candidates need to enter on the official web address of Bangladesh Navy Authority. You can directly enter the website by clicking the link https://joinnavy.navy.mil.bd/
- Step 02: When you successfully enter the website, now click on “Highlisghet Application Form” from the main menu. There you will also get the recruitment notice downloading message.
- Step 03: The new web page will be visible after clicking on the desired menu.
- Step 04: Now, you will get the application form. So, fill up the box by providing “Applicant Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name”.
- Step 05: Write your birth date in the desired field.
- Step 06: Input your National ID Card Number or Birth Registration Number. Note: You can use the Birth Registration Number if you don’t have the National ID Card.
- Step 07: Input your SSC, HSC, or Higher Exam information in the desired box.
- Step 08: Click on the “Next” button and upload a recently taken color photo.
- 09: Upload your signature by clicking on the upload option.
- Step 10: Now, simply click on the “Preview Application” button after providing the correct information.
- Final Step: If all the information is correct, then click on the “Submit Navy Job Circular 2021 Application” option.
Interested candidates can get more information from the official notice that is also available here.
(The above story first appeared on OgroNews on August 25, 2021, at 12:27 PM BST (Bangladesh Standard time). For more news and updates on World News, Politics, Sports, Education, Entertainment, Technology, Android Apps, Games Review, And Lifestyle, bookmark our website OgroNews.com).