Honours 4th Year CGPA Result 2022: National University (NU) has published its CGPA Result for the Honours 4th Year Exam. The students who are waiting for the Honours 3rd Year Improvement Result can check the CGPA today.[adinserter block=”1″]
On August 7, 2022, NU Published Honours 3rd Year Result 2022 for the Exam 2020 regular, irregular and improvement exam. Basically, it was published for the session including 2017-18 regular, 2016-17 improvements and irregular sessions. A total of 1 Lakh 13 thousand and 474 students have appeared on the Improvement Exam across the country. The result is required to calculate the CGPA of 4 Years Education in Honours Course under National University.[adinserter block=”2″]
Meanwhile, the Honours 4th Year Result was published in the beginning of July 2022. The most annoying thing is those students who successfully passed on the exam but are unable to check the CGPA Result. It happens due to the Honours 3rd Year Improvement Exam.[adinserter block=”3″]
The students who participated in the Improvement Exam must wait for the result before getting Honours 4th Year CGPA Result 2022. Interestingly, Honours 3rd Year Result was published on August 7, 2022. As a result, National University has published its CGPA Result for the Honours Course.[adinserter block=”4″]
Honours 4th Year CGPA Result 2022: How to check
- At first, open the NU Result Archive using the internet browser.
- For this, type http://results.nu.ac.bd/ or nubd.info into the address bar
- Now, click on the “Select” button from the page.
- Choose “Honours 4th Year CGPA Result” from the menu.
- Enter Registration Number and select the Exam Year.
- Tap on the “Submit” button. After that, the result will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally, print the result page by clicking on the “Print” button or take a screenshot to use it later.
Earlier, National University published Honours 3rd Year Result 2022 on August 7, 2022. A total of 94.74 per cent of students passed on the exam among Improvement and Irregular Students. About 1 Lakh 13 thousand and 474 students take the part in the Honours 3rd Year Improvement Exam this year.
For Latest News Updates, Please Follow “Ogro News” on Google News Channel