Honours 2nd Year Result 2022 Session 2018-19: National University has released the result today after getting approval from Academic Council and Syndicate for the exam year 2020. A total of 92.66% of candidates has been passed on the exam.
The result has been announced through the press release published by National University. The press release has been signed by Ataur Rahman, Director, National University. As per the notice, the university published the result after the approval from Council and Syndicate. So, the result can be checked directly from the portal.
Honours 2nd Year Result 2022: Pass Rate 92.66%
The National University Honours 2nd Year Board Exam was conducted in 850 colleges in 31 subjects. A total of 4 lakh 44 thousand and 735 candidates appeared on the exam at the 311 exam centres across the country. National University mentioned the information in the press release.
The Honours 2nd Year Result 2022 Session 2018-19 has been published on July 6, 2022 (Wednesday). Students can check the result By SMS and Online after 07:00 PM today. As per the press release, about 2 lakh 37 thousand and 127 examinees (92.66%) have passed on the exam. This year, the exam was taken from March 5 to April 4, 2022.
It is said through the notice that, the result checking server will be working after 07:00 PM. The mobile sms method will help after this time to get the result.
Step to check Honours 2nd Year Result 2022 Session 2018-19
The students who appeared on the Honours 2nd Year Board Exam 2020 can check the result directly from the mentioned website.
In order to view or download the exam result, the following instruction can help.
- Step 1: At first, you have to open the official website (nu.ac.bd or nubd.info) of the National University.
- Step 2: Then, you will redirect to a new page. Find out the “Result” menu from that window.
- Step 3: Now, click on “Honours” tap from the result page.
- Step 4: Tap on the plus sign (+) from the right side and click on “Honours 2nd Year”.
- Step 5: After that, a new page will be visible on your screen with 3 or 4 boxes.
- Step 6: Write your “Registration Number” in the first box.
- Step 7: Select the exam year,
- Step 8: Type the security code available in the box.
- Step 9: Tap on the “Submit” button. Then, the result will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 10: Finally, print out the result page or save it as a pdf file to use it later.
Mobile SMS Method
Students can check the result using mobile sms method by sending NU <Space> H2 <Space> Registration Number to 16222.
Example: NU H2 64842846