Railway Ticket eticket.railway.gov.bd: Bangladesh Railway launches a new system for purchasing online tickets. From now, people can purchase tickets through the official website without the “Rail Seba” App. The previous android app can’t be available for that.
Bangladesh Railway again started selling tickets online at 77 stations of the country on Saturday, March 26, 2022. But, the ticket can be purchased through a specific website, not through the android app that was used before the mentioned date. For this, passengers have to go to the official website and complete the registration first. However, the new Railway Ticket System, E-Ticket, how to purchase, and more information are given here.
Railway Ticket: About the new system
Bangladesh Railway Department changes the previous online ticket purchasing system from March 26, 2022. As a result, no one can purchase tickets using the android app which was used a few days ago. Now, passengers have to visit a specific website to do that.
Now, Railway Ticket can be purchased from the official website of Bangladesh Railway which is powered by Shohoz-Synesis-Vincen JV. bKash, Nagad, Master Card, Debit cards are accepted for the bill payment.
On Thursday, March 24, 2022, the directive was issued in an office order signed by Nahid Hasan Khan, Railway Director Traffic (Commercial). Apart from this, the railway again started selling tickets online at 77 stations of the country on Saturday, March 26, 2022.
In addition, tickets will also be available at the counters of all the stations in the country.
Railway Ticket: Registration System
In order to travel by train in the new process, passengers have to visit the mentioned website. Then, complete the registration process by providing the necessary information. Point to be noted that, the website was launched on March 26, 2022, and started the registration from that day.
To purchase the ticket, passengers have to complete the registration process first. After completing the process, there is no need to register again in the future.
- First of all, passengers have to visit the official website of Bangladesh Railway E Ticket System eticket.railway.gov.bd.
- For this, type or copy and URL and paste into the address bar of the internet browser. Then, tap on the enter icon from the keyboard.
- Once you reached the home page of the Railway Ticket System, you have to click on the “three-line” button which is available on the top of the page from Mobile Device.
- After that, you will see five menus after clicking there. Now simply click on the “Register” button from the menu.
- Now, write your full name in the first box, email address in the second box.
- Similarly, type your phone number and password into the desired box.
- Select the “Identification Type” Birth certificate or NID.
- Write the “Identification Number” into the box and write the postcode.
- Now, you have to write your original address in the desired field.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to complete the registration process.
- Once you click on the “Sign Up” button, you will get an SMS on the phone number that you used while registering.
- Finally, write the verification code into the box that is sent to your phone.
Steps to purchase Railway E Ticket Online
After completing the registration process, passengers can purchase the ticket from the official website. To do that, they have to follow the mentioned instructions.
- You will have to visit the official website eticket.railway.gov.bd from the internet browser. This is similar to the registration process.
- Now, you will have to click on the “Login” button from the main page.
- Once the logging Panel appeared on your screen, type your registered mobile number and password in the desired fields.
- After that, click on the “Login” button from the page.
- When you logged in successfully, you will have to click on the “Purchase Ticket” button.
- Then, select the station name where you travel from, select the destination station.
- Now, you have to select the train name, travel date, seat type, and ticket quantity into the desired fields.
- After that, you will see the available seat after completing the above process. Now, you have to click on the “Purchase Ticket” button.
- Pay the ticket bill using Mobile Banking, Master Card, or Brac Bank. You will get the ticket at your email address after paying the bill.
- Finally, download the pdf from your email and print it for further reference.
For Latest News Updates, Please Follow OgroNews.Com on Google News Channel
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on March 28, 2022, at 12:05 PM, Updated on March 28, 2022, at 12:58 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).