RU Admission Result 2021; A Unit 1st Merit and Waiting List Published on 22nd October 2021. According to the A Unit 1st Merit List, a total of 581 candidates on Group-1, 582 on Group-2, and 581 Candidates on Group-3 were selected for admission. Now, candidates have to do the final steps to confirm their admission.
Finally, Rajshahi University Authority has been published Admission results based on the 1st Merit List and 1st Waiting List. The notice has been signed by the Dean, Faculty of Arts Profesor D. MD. Fazlul Haque. So, every candidate should know RU Admission Result 2021 of A Unit 1st Merit and Waiting List, Admission Confirmation Procedure, and more.
RU Admission Result 2021: 1st Merit and Waiting List
The official notice regarding A Unit 1st Merit and 1st Waiting List has been published on 22nd October 2021 by Rajshahi University Admission Authority. A total of 1744 candidates has selected on the first merit list and the authority told them to attend the office (Unit Wise Office) to complete the admission process.
- Event Name: Rajshahi University Admission
- Session: 2020-21
- Unit Name: A Unit
- Notice Name: 1st Merit Result and 1st Merit Waiting List
- Admission Confirm Start Date: 25th October 2021.
- End Date: 28th October 2021.
- Time: 10:00 AM to 04:00PM.
As per the notice, selected candidates need to confirm their admission from 25th October to 28th October 2021. For this, they need to submit the online form. Here are the guidelines for the admission form.
Important Information for Admission
- Candidates need to fill up the admission form through the official website of Rajshahi University http://admission.ru.ac.bd/. The form fill up process will start on 25th October 2021. After that, candidates need to download and print the form and need signataure in the desired box. Then, also need three copies to submit on the office using A4 Envelope.
- Candidates need to write their Name, Unit Name, Roll Number on the Envelope and then submit to the desired office.
- A total of 3,830 taka required to confirm the admission. The guidlines for the payment available on the official website.
- Candidates need to submit Admit Card of RU Admission, Original Marksheet of SSC or Equivalent, HSC or Equivalent, and original registration card of SSC or Equevalent, HSC or Equievalent Exam.
- University Authority have the rights to change or cancel the result if they found any issue.
RU Admission Result 2021: How to check 1st Merit and Waiting List
Every candidate should check their admission test results to confirm that they are on the merit list or the waiting list. For this, they need to know the exact procedure that is included here.
- First of all, you will have to enter on the official web server of Rajshahi University Admission. For this, http://admission.ru.ac.bd/ is the perfect web server URL for you.
- Now, simply copy the official URL and Paste into the new tap of your Internet Browser. Then, tap on the go button that is available on the keyboard.
- Once, you tap on there, you will automatically redirect to the homepage of Rajshahi Unversity. The homepage will be appear within a few seconds.
- Then, you have to find out the recent notice regarding your Unit. To do that, you have to scroll down the page.
- When you get the notice board, you need to click on “1st Merit List or Waiting List” whatever you want. You can also download the both notice at once.