SBC Result 2021: The official assistant (Office Sohayok) MCQ Exam Result under Sadharan Bima Corporation has been published on 27th November 2021. Applicants can collect SBC Office Sohayok Exam Result from the official website.
As per the report, Sadharan Bima Corporation (SBC) MCQ Exam for Office Assistant MLSS was taken on 27th November. Luckily, the authority succeeds to publish the result after a few hours of the exam. This is good news for all the candidates who appeared on SBC MLSS Exam. Now, candidates are easily able to collect the SBC Result through the official website.
SBC Result 2021: Office Sohayok Exam Result
On 27th November, Office Sohayok Exam was taken under Sadharan Bima Corporation. The exam was started at 03:00 PM yesterday in several examination centers across the country. How many candidates appeared on the exam, the authority didn’t declare yet!
In addition, Sadharan Bima Corporation SBC Result 2021 of Office Sohayok Exam on 27th November 2021 which is around 5 or 7 hours after the exam. As per the notice, about 3013 candidates succeed in the MCQ Exam. All of them were selected for the written exam which can be declared through the official website.
SBC Office Sohayok Exam Result 2021: Best Procedure to collect
- First of all, you have to open the official URL of Sadharan Bima Corporation.
- Now, open sbc.gov.bd using your internet browser.
- Once you open the URL, you will automatically reach the main web page of the Sadharan Bima Corporation.
- Now, you will need to find out the recent notice from the main page.
- Once you get the notice, simply tap on there. After that, you will redirect to a new page.
- Finally, tap on “SBC Office Sohayok Exam Result 2021” notice which will show you the result sheet.
- Here is the direct link: SBC Result 2021 for Office Sohayok MCQ Exam
(The above story first appeared on OgroNews.Com on 28th November 2021, at 11:39 AM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).