Uttara Bank Limited has published the Uttara Bank Result 2022 for the MCQ Exam of Assistant Officer (Cash/General) today, August 1, 2022.
Uttara Bank authority published a notification for those candidates who appeared on the MCQ Exam for Assistant Officer (Cash) and Assistant Officer (General) Post. The Bank successfully published MCQ Result AO Cash & General post today around 01:30 PM. Now, the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Uttara Bank Result 2022, can check it directly from the mentioned website.
According to the Uttara Bank MCQ Result AO Cash & General notice, 02 (two) separate short lists of the candidates, one for Assistant Officer (General) and the other for Assistant Officer (Cash) are made on the basis of the merit list of the MCQ Test to call them to sit in the Written Test for the posts of Assistant Officer (General) and Assistant Officer (Cash) respectively both to be held on 12-08-2022.
The candidates are advised to download their respective Admit Cards for the Written Test from the Bank’s Website who are qualified for the exam.
Steps to check Uttara Bank Result 2022
- First of all, candidates have to open the official web link https://www.uttarabank-bd.com/home/career using the internet browser.
- Click on the MCQ Result AO Cash & General link from the main page.
- After that, tap on the result link from the page. It will redirect to the pdf page.
- Now, tap on the “Download” icon from the PDF file and save it.
- Open the result file and search by roll number.
Uttara Bank Assistant Officer (General) Result 2022.
Uttara Bank Assistant Officer Cash Result 2022.
The candidates who are qualified for the written exam, have to download the admit card using their Tracking Nos. & Passwords within August 4, 2022.
For Latest News Updates, Please Follow “Ogro News” on Google News Channel