World Teachers Day 2021 Theme, Images, Wishes, History, and Significance. The teacher is an important role in their country. Every year Teachers Day is celebrated around the world on 05 October.
05 October is the most important day all over the world. On this day, the world celebrates Teachers day to highlight the value, rights, and responsibilities of teachers. More than a hundred nations including Bangladesh, United States, UK, Australia, Russia, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, and India celebrate the day. However, if you looking for World Teachers Day 2021 Theme, Images, Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, History, and Significance, then you have reached the right place.
World Teachers Day: History
As we might know, the teacher is the most important role in our life. Teacher’s day honors all the teachers of Government and Private Institutions around the world for their important role in their countries. This day is also known as International Teachers Day.
In 1994 UNESCO introduced World Teachers’ Day to draw attention to teachers’ contributions and achievements. The day commemorates the signing of the 1966 UNESCO/ILO Recommendation concerning the Status of Teachers, which is a standard-setting instrument that addresses the status and situations of teachers around the world. World Teachers’ Day aims to focus on “appreciating, assessing and improving the educators of the world” and to provide an opportunity to consider issues related to teachers and teaching.
World Teachers Day 2021 Theme
On 5 October of every year, UNESCO announce a theme for Teachers Day. As a result, World Teachers Day 2021 Theme is “Teachers at the Heart of Education Recovery”. The theme notifies us that, Teachers are always working hard for their country to help young people learn, grow, teach the right way of the life.
Teachers Day 2021 Images
More than a hundred nations including Bangladesh going to celebrate this day. Students are also trying to wish this day to their teachers. In addition, teachers also want to wish the day to another teacher. That’s why they will be searching online to download World Teachers Day 2021 Images.
However, they will get the latest collection of images that will help them to wish the day. So, there is no need to worry! Just chose images from the list and wish the Teachers Day.
World Teachers Day 2021 Quotes
On this day, a lot of people will be looking for quotes. If you are also one of them, then here you will get the most Inspirational quotes, messages, and thoughts to share on Teachers Day.
- I am using this opportunity of World Teachers’ Day to tell you that you play a very significant role in my life. Happy World Teachers’ Day!
- If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother, and the teacher. – Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” – William Butler Yeats
- “Teach love, generosity, good manners and some of that will drift from the classroom to the home and who knows, the children will be educating the parents.” –Roger Moore
- “There’s no word in the language I revere more than teacher. My heart sings when a kid refers to me as his teacher, and it always has. I’ve honored myself and the entire family of man by becoming a teacher.” —Pat Conroy, Author
Teachers Day Wishes, SMS, Greetings
- Our parents gave us life and it was you who taught us how to live it. You introduced honesty, integrity, and passion to our character. Happy teacher’s day 2021!
- Teacher, you have shaped me to become the person I am today. I am forever grateful for everything you have for me! Happy teachers day!
- I am eternally grateful to have you as my teacher. Your dedication towards teaching is amazing. Happy World Teachers’ Day.
- Teaching is the best profession anyone can ever have. I feel really lucky to have you as my teacher. Happy teacher’s day! Wish you have a wonderful time today!
- Wishing all my teachers a Happy Teachers’ Day! On this special day, I would like to thank you for all the efforts you have put in to make me a better person in life.
- Having you as my teacher is one of the greatest gifts I have ever received. Your support and understanding made me feel like I’m enough. I’m feeling very grateful and filled with happiness, and you are the reason. Thank you for everything. Happy Teacher’s Day!