43 BCS Result 2022 PDF for Preliminary Exam: Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) has been published the result of the 43rd BCS Preliminary Exam. As per the official notification of BPSC, the result date was confirmed yesterday. So, candidates can check the result from the official website.
After almost three months, BPSC declared the Preli MCQ Result date yesterday. The exam was held on October 29, 2021, simultaneously in 369 centers in eight divisional cities across the country. About 4 lakh 42 thousand and 832 candidates submitted the application for 43rd BCS. As a result, lakhs of candidates now waiting for the 43 BCS Result of the Preli Exam.
43 BCS Result 2022: About the result
As per the news report, BPSC (Bangladesh Public Service Commission) was published the 43rd BCS Notification on November 20, 2020. The online application submission was started on 30 December and ended on March 31, 2021. The Preliminary Exam was held on October 29, 2021, across the country.
As per the official notification, 43 BCS Result 2022 has been published on Thursday, January 20, 2022, at 05:40 PM. Now, candidates can collect the result from the official website at bpsc.gov.bd. About 4 lakhs candidates appeared in the exam on 43rd BCS Preli.
Steps to collect 43 BCS Result 2022 PDF
The candidates need to visit the official website of the BPSC to get their results. Here are some steps that will help them to get their result easily:
- Step 1: First of all, you will have to log in the official website of Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC). The official URL is: bpsc.gov.bd
- Step 2: So, type BPSC’s official website URL (bpsc.gov.bd) into the address bar of internet browser. For this, just open a new tap and type into the address bar.
- Step 3: Once you tap on the enter button from keyboard, you will automatically redirect to the official web page of BPSC.
- 4: Now, simply find out the recent notice under result menu.
- Step 5: When you get the recent notice, you have to tap on “43rd BCS Preli Result” notice.
- Step 6: The official notice of 43rd BCS Preli will appear on your phone screen after click on there. After that, the result sheet will appear on your phone screen.
- Step 7: Now, you have to click on the “Download” button which is available on the top. The result sheet will automatically be saved on your phone.
Note: If anyone gets errors while checking the result, so there is no need to worry! candidates are advised not to panic and wait for a while. It could be happed due to the heavy load on the official website.
Result By SMS Method
In case the website not working or respond after the published result, Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) authority suggested the candidates not panic and wait for a while. If the candidates face the issue every time, they can check the 43 BCS Result By SMS.
For this, candidates have to open the SMS app from their phones. Then need to type the following keywords and send the SMS to 16222.
PSC 43 Roll Number
Example: PSC 43 6165544
(The above news first appeared on OgroNews.Com on January 20, 2022, at 12:35 PM, Updated on January 20, 2022, at 06:02 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).