8 Bank Result 2022: Combined 8 Bank Officer Result 2022 for Officer Post (Grade 10) has been published today February 14, 2022. The exam was taken on January 21, 2022, as per the official schedule. Now, candidates can collect the result from the official website.
MCQ-based Combined 8 Bank (7 Banks and one financial institution under the secretariat) Exam Result has been published on the official website of Bangladesh Bank. About 1 lakh 57 thousand and 897 candidates appeared on the exam which took place on January 21, 2022, across the country.
8 Bank Result 2022: MCQ Exam Result
According to the official news mentioned on the official website, the MCQ Exam for Grade 10 post was conducted on January 21, 2022, at multiple centers in the capital Dhaka. A total of 1 lakh 57 thousand and 897 has applied for officer posts against 2487 vacancies on Combined 8 Bank.
Combined 8 Bank authority has been published 8 Bank Result 2022 at 03:00 PM for MCQ Exam. Now, candidates can collect the result from the official website. The official notice mentioned that a total of 21 thousand and 777 candidates passed on the exam.
8 Bank Listed below;
- Sonali Bank Limited (SBL)
- Janata Bank Limited (JBL)
- Rupali Bank Limited (RBL)
- Bangladesh Development Bank (BDBL)
- Ansar-VDP Unnayan Bank
- Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB)
- Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank (RAKUB)
- Bangladesh House Building Finance Corporation (HBFC)
8 Bank Result 2022: How to check results easily
- In the very first step, open a new tap from your internet browser.
- Now, you will need to open the official web address of the 8 Bank. The web address is https://erecruitment.bb.org.bd/
- Type the URL into the address bar of the internet browser and simply tap on the “Enter” button. Then you will automatically enter the Bank website.
- Once you reached the home page, you have to find out the recent notice under the “Job Openings”.
- Simply tap on the menu from the notice. It will redirect you to the notice page.
- Now, click on the notice named “8 Bank Result 2022 for MCQ test for the post of Officer-General (JOB ID-10126) of 08 banks/FI based year 2019”. After that, the result sheet will visible on your screen.
- Finally, tap on the “Download” menu to start the download process of the result.
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on February 14, 2022, at 03:45 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).