CGDF Result 2022: Controller General of Defence Finance (CGDF) MCQ Exam Result of Auditor Post has been published online. Candidates can get the CGDF Auditor Result 2022 from the official website.
CGDF Auditor MCQ Exam was taken place on January 21, 2022, across the country. The exam was started at 03:00 PM and ended at 04:15 PM. As per the report, about 2 lakh 79 thousand and 438 candidates appeared on the exam against 2487 posts. However, now all the candidates can get CGDF Exam Result 2022 easily from the official website.
CGDF Result 2022: MCQ Exam for Auditor Post
The Controller General of Defence Finance (CGDF) declared the exam date before 10 days of the exam. Apart from the schedule, the exam was taken on January 21, 2022, in the different exam centers across the country. So far, 2 lakh 79 thousand and 438 candidates take the part in the MCQ Exam.
As per the official report, CGDF Result 2022 has been published on January 23, 2022, through the official website. A total of 1207 candidates has been passed on the exam against 2487. Now, candidates can collect the result from the official website.
It is also said that the next exam date will be declared through the notice. Candidates will be notified through their registered phone number.
CGDF Result 2022 PDF: How to check easily
- First of all, you will have to log in the official website of Controller General of Defence Finance (CGDF). The official URL is: cgdf.gov.bd
- So, type CGDF’s official website URL (cgdf.gov.bd) into the address bar of internet browser. For this, just open a new tap and type into the address bar.
- Once you tap on the enter button from keyboard, you will automatically redirect to the official web page of Controller General of Defence Finance.
- Now, simply find out the recent notice under result menu.
- When you get the recent notice, you have to tap on “CGDF Result 2022” notice.
- The official notice of CGDF Auditor MCQ Result will appear on your phone screen after click on there. After that, the result sheet will appear on your phone screen.
- Now, you have to click on the “Download” button which is available on the top. The result sheet will automatically be saved on your phone.
(The above news first appeared on OgroNews.Com on January 23, 2022, at 02:56 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).