98th Batch BGB Job Circular 2021: Date, Time, Teletalk Apply System & all you need to know that will help you to submit the application easily. As per the news, the 9th Batch BGB Application will start on 15th October 2021.
Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) is the most popular job sector in Bangladesh. The 97 Batch Requirement Notice was published earlier this year. After that, a huge number of people eagerly waiting for the next batch circular. In the meantime, BGB Job Circular 2021 98th Batch Published through the official website.
- BGB Job Circular 2021
- 98th Batch BGB Job Circular 2021: Important Dates
- BGB Circular 2021: Age Limit
- BGB Job Required qualification for Application
- BGB 98th Batch Circular 2021: Application Fee
- BGB Job Circular 2021 PDF: How to collect easily
- BGB Job Application Process
- Procedure for 1st Message
- Procedure for 2nd Message: Pay the application feee
BGB Job Circular 2021
Border Guard Bangladesh is the most popular job sector in Bangladesh. BGB is a paramilitary force responsible for the border security of Bangladesh. Every year the authority declare recruitment notice for Bangladeshi People. HSC Passed candidates can apply for this job which is one of the best opportunities for interested candidates.
Earlier this year, BGB was declared 97th Batch Recruitment for interested and eligible candidates. Now, they declared the 98th Batch which application will start on 15th October this year.
98th Batch BGB Job Circular 2021: Important Dates
Application date and time is the most important role for Admission Apply, Admission Test, or Recruitment. In fact, BGB Authority has declared the dates through the press release that is signed by the authority.
According to the news, BGB Job Circular 2021 Teletalk Application will start on 15th October and continue till 24th October 2021. No one can submit their application after the application deadline.
- Date and Time of Opening of Application: 15th October 2021
- Application Deadline: 24th October 2021
BGB Circular 2021: Age Limit
Every interested candidate should meet the Age criteria as of 8th April 2022 for applying for this recruitment. The interested and eligible candidates should have completed 18 to 23 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of 8th April 2022. The candidate’s birth date can be 09-04-1999 to 04-08-2004.
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 23 Years
BGB Job Required qualification for Application
The interested candidate must have passed the SSC or Equivalent Exam with a minimum GPA of 3.00 and must have passed on the HSC or Equivalent Exam with a minimum GPA of 2.50. The educational qualification is required for both male and female candidates.
BGB 98th Batch Circular 2021: Application Fee
As per the news, the application fee of 150 Taka is to be paid through Teletalk as part of the BGB Teletalk application process. Currently, BGB will not accept application fees Online/ Cash/ Cheque/Money order,s etc. Candidates must pay the application fee within 72 hours after the application.
BGB Job Circular 2021 PDF: How to collect easily
- First of all, you will have to open the official website of Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB). For this, you need to open a new tap and write bgb.gov.bd.
- After that, you have to tap on Go icon from internet browser or press enter button from Keyboard. Then it will automatically redirect you to the homepage of the official website.
- Once you enter the official website, you have to find out the recent notice under “Notification/Office Order/Circular” menu. Which is also called “বিজ্ঞপ্তি/আদেশ/পরিপত্র”.
- Now, you have to click on “Jobs on BGB or বিজিবি-তে নিয়োগ”. A few notice will appear on the screen after clicking on there.
- Then, you need to simply tap on the notice which name is “98th BGB Circular”.
- Finally, tap on the download icon when the page loaded fully.
BGB Job Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates can easily submit their applications through Teletalk. For this, they need to follow specific instructions.
Procedure for 1st Message
- First of all, open Mobile SMS app from your phone and tap on “Create New Message”.
- Now, you have to write BGB<space>HSC Board Keyword<space>HSC Roll<space>HSC Passing Year<space>SSC Board Keyword<space>SSC Roll<space>SSC Pass Year<space>Home District Code<space>Upazilla Name in the message box.
- After that, re-check all the information and send the message to 16222. You will get a reply message from this number with a unique PIN number.
You will need to pay the application fee to complete the application. That’s why you will get a PIN number to do this.
Procedure for 2nd Message: Pay the application feee
- You have to open the SMS app again like the 1st procedure.
- Then write BGB<Space>YES<Space>PIN Number<Space> Mobile Number
- Finally, re-check the PIN and Phone number, then send the SMS to 16222.
If the candidates successfully applied the above procedure, then they can easily able to submit their application for BGB Job at 98th Batch.