BTEB Diploma in Commerce Exam Routine 2021: Routine Published, the Exam takes place on 2nd December 2021. BTEB Authority said in a statement released yesterday, 11th October 2021. The examinee can download the exam schedule from the official web portal.
For the BTEB Diploma in Commerce, exams will be held across the country. The two-period exam will be held from 10:00 AM, 02:00 PM and will end as per the mentioned time on the question. In the meantime, candidates will eagerly be waiting for BTEB Diploma in Commerce Routine 2021.
BTEB Diploma in Commerce Exam Routine 2021
|Exam Name||BTEB Diploma in Commerce|
|Exam Start Date||2nd December 2021|
|End Date||8th December 2021|
Also Read: HSC BM Routine 2021
Rules for Participate on BTEB Diploma in Commerce Exam:
You should know a few rules before going to participate in the exam. We have already included the rules here. Please read it very carefully.
- Examinee needs to enter on the exam all and take their seat before 30 minutes of the exam.
- The exam will be taken on exact time as per the question.
- Firstly, MCQ Exam will be start and then students need to write creative question/board question. There is no break between those exam.
- Examinee needs to collect their admit card before 3 days of the exam.
- No any examine will be attend on the exam without admit card and registration card.
- Examinee need to carry the original admit card or registration on exam hall.
- Diploma in Commerce Candidates need to write their Roll Number, Registration Number, Subject Code in the desired field on OMR Sheet.
- All the exam will be held according to the Diploma in Commerce Exam Routine 2021.
- Examinee can use only general scientific calculator on the exam hall.
(The above story first appeared on OgroNews on 13th October 2021, at 12:14 AM BST (Bangladesh Standard time). For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our website OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter @ogronews21).