Bhai Dooj 2022 Status, Images, SMS, Wallpapers, Quotes: Holi Bhai Dooj is an important festival for the Hindu Community which is also similar to Raksha Bandhan. Every year the festival falls on the next day of the Holi Festival.
Bhai Dooj is a festival that is celebrated two times a year. One is Holi Bhai Dooj and another one is Raksha Bandhan which is celebrated after two days of Diwali. However, this year Holi Bhai Dooj going to celebrate on March 19, 2022, in India and Bangladesh. On that day, people also share Status, Images, SMS, Wallpapers, Quotes to celebrate the day.
Bhai Dooj 2022: Date and Time
Every year the Holi Bhai Dooj is celebrated in the Bengali month Falgun, March in English Calander. But, interestingly, the festival celebrates after one day of the Holi. This year the festival will celebrate on March 19.
- Dwitiya Tithi Begins: at 11:35 am on March 19, 2022
- Dwitiya Tithi Ends: at 10:10 am on March 20, 2022
Bhai Dooj 2022 Status
On the festival day, sisters apply tilak on their brother’s forehead, and sisters pray for the long life of their brothers. It is a celebration of the strong bond of the brother-sister to protect brothers from Yamraj. However, let’s celebrate this Holi Bhai Dooj images, status wishes, and sms.
- “Brothers bring immense joy and happiness to their sister’s life. They are the strength to their weaknesses. Happy Bhai Dooj 2022.”
- Bhaidooj ka ye din bada khaas hai Man mein Aastha, aur saccha Vishwas hai Khush Rahe yu hi, behena tu Iss Bhai ke Mann mein, bas yahi aas hai. Happy Bhai Dooj.
- Dear Brother, on the auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj, I want to say that you are the best brother and you are my whole world. Happy Bhai Dhooj.
- “May this Bai Dooj bring immense pleasure, joy, and zest to your life. Always stay happy and continue to annoy your sister. Happy Bhai Dooj Brother.”
- Bhaidooj ke iss paavan avsar par Aapki har manokaamna poori ho Aur wo har cheez aapke paas rahe Jo aapke liye jaroori ho. Shubh Bhaidooj.
- Happy Bhai Dooj is just an excuse for me to express my love to you dear brother. You are my world. Happy Bhai Dooj.
- “Though I am not with you today on this auspicious day, I still pray for your good health and long life. Happy Bhai Dooj to my lovely brother.”
Happy Bhai Dooj 2022 Images, Wallapers
Image is the most popular way to celebrate any festival by sharing with friends and family using social media. On Bhai Dooj, we can collect and share the images with quotes to share happiness with others.
- “May this Bhai Dooj bring immense happiness, success, and whatever you wish for. Wishing you a Happy Bhai Dooj!”
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows that made us bond stronger. Happy Bhai Dooj to your dear sister.
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on March 19, 2022, at 01:28 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).