Degree 2nd Year Result 2022: National University Degree (Pass Course) 2nd Year Exam Result session 2018-19 has been published today, August 24, 2022, through the official website. A total of 1 lakh 60 thousand 179 candidates appeared on the exam where about 94.92% of candidates passed. The exam was taken from April 4 to May 25, 2022, across the country. Now, candidates can check the result directly from the given link.
The notice came from an official press release signed by NU Exam Controller, published on the official website at nu.ac.bd. As per the press release, Degree 2nd Year Result 2022 has been published today, August 24, 2022, at 04:00 PM. A total of 94.92 percent of candidates have passed on the exam from 1879 colleges under National University.
National University conducted the Degree 2nd Year Exam from April 4 to May 25, 2022, on 711 exam centers in the country. The candidates who appeared on the exam can check Degree 2nd Year Result directly from the official website.
How to check Degree 2nd Year Result 2022
In order to view or download the Board Exam Result of Degree (Pass) Exam, candidates can apply two different ways. They can check the result online at nu.ac.bd or http://result.nu.ac.bd/.
To check the result, candidates must follow the step by step method shared below;
- Visit the National University NU Result Archive http://result.nu.ac.bd/
- The official page will be visible on the screen.
- Select “Bachelor Degree (Pass) 2nd Year” from the menu.
- Now, type “Registration Number” into the first box.
- Similarly, type exam year in the last box.
- Finally, click on the “Search Result” button on the main page.
- Then, the result will be displayed within a few seconds.
- Print out the result page or save the page for further reference.
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on August 24, 2022, at 05:36 PM UTC+6. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).