DG Food Result 2022: DG Food MCQ Exam Result has been published for DG Food Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Higher Assistant Post. About 1666 candidates passed on DG Food Assistant Sub-Inspector, 1702 candidates on Sub-Inspector, and 169 candidates passed on Higher Assistant post exam. Now, every candidate can collect the result from the official website.
DG Food succeed to take the exam on December 3, 2021, for these posts across the country. Before today, Lakhs of candidates looking for the exam result. In the meantime, if you need DG Food Exam Result 2022 for the MCQ Exam, then you have reached the right place.
DG Food Result 2022: Important Dates
As you might know, the DG Food (Directorate General of Food) authority was published the recruitment notice on June 18, 2018, through the official website. The authority starts the recruitment exam on huge delay due to the Covid-19 issue. Apart from the news, DG Food Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Higher Assistant exam was taken on December 2021.
Luckily, DG Food Result 2022 for MCQ Exam has been published today, January 12, 2022. About 3537 candidates have been passed on the exam. As a result, candidates can collect the result from the official website. In addition, the candidates will get the written/viva exam date from there.
Food Result 2022: How to check easily
In order to check DG Food MCQ Exam Result 2022, candidates can follow the instruction from here.
It will help everyone to collect their results within a few seconds.
- In the very first step, you will have to enter on the official web address of DG Food (Directorate General of Food). For this, you have to visit on dgfood.gov.bd
- Now, open a new tap from internet browser and type any one Url into the address bar. After that, simply tap on go button.
- Once you do this, you will automatically enter on the home page of DG Food Website.
- Now, you have to simply scroll down the page and need to find out “Result” menu from the home page.
- Simply tap on “Recruitment Exam Result” from the menu.
- Once you tap there, you will automatically redirect to a new page.
- Finally, you will have to click on your course name. It will show your result on your screen.
Also Read: CGA Auditor Result 2022