Dhaka University DU D Unit Result 2021: Breaking News, Dhaka University Admission Result of D (GHA, Bengali; ঘ) Unit has been published for the session 2020-2021 as per the announcement. Now, candidates can check DU Faculty of Social Science Admission Test Result directly from the official website.
Yesterday, DU Vice-Chancellor Prof. Md. Akhtaruzzaman announced the result date after publishing the result of the C Unit. He said that “the results of D Unit (GHA) are ready, verification is going on. It will be released tomorrow.” So, the admission test result has been published today.
DU D Unit Result 2021: How to check
As per the official announcement, Dhaka University D Unit Admission Result 2021 has been published today at 12:00 PM. The authority was published the C Unit Result yesterday. The pass rate was 21.75 percent and the failure rate was 7.25 percent of Dhaka University C (GA) Faculty of Business Unit.
However, now candidates can check the result using the best method mentioned here;
- First of all, you will have to browse the official website of the Dhaka University: https://admission.eis.du.ac.bd/
- For this, just open a new tap from your Internet Browser and need to type in the address bar. After that, tap on the enter button or icon from the keyboard as similar to other websites.
- Once you tap on there, you will automatically enter on the home page of official web server. Now, you have to find out the “Login Menu” from the homepage.
- Now, you will have to tap on the “Login” menu from the main page. After that, you will redirect to the login page.
- When the login page appeared on the screen, simply write the “HSC Roll” number in the first box and select the Education Board name from the drop-down menu.
- Similarly, type the “SSC or Equivalent” Roll number in the second box.
- Simply, tap on submit button to log in to your profile. You will see your DU D Unit Result 2021 easily from there.
Also Read: BOU HSC Exam Routine 2021
Dhaka University D Unit Result By SMS
Candidates can simply check their results by sending SMS to 16321. For this, they need to send DU Unit Name and Roll Number through Gp, Teletalk, Banglalink, Robi.
DU <Space> Unit Name <Space> Roll Number and send it to 16321.