GST A Unit Result 2022: General, Science and Technology University Integrated Admission Test for A Unit Merit List out now. About 55.63 percent of candidates have passed on the exam which is 85 thousand 582 candidates. Those candidates who participated in the A Unit (Science) MCQ Based Exam on July 30, 2022, can view or download the result from the admission portal.
GST A Unit Result 2022: Overview
As per the official report, the Merit List of GST A Unit Result 2022 for Science Group has been published today, August 4, 2022, in the evening time. About 85 thousand and 582 candidates have passed on the A Unit, Faculty of Science by getting equal to 30 and above marks.
The information has been declared by Nashim Akhtar, the Convener of the technical committee regarding batch admission test and vice-chancellor of Chandpur University of Science and Technology. Now, candidates can check the admission test result directly from the link given here.
Steps to check GST A Unit Result 2022
In order to check the admission test result, candidates must follow the step by step instruction given below:
- First of all, visit the official web portal of GST Admission: https://gstadmission.ac.bd/
- Find out the notice regarding GST A Unit Admission Result.
- Click on there. Then click on the “Students Login” button from the page.
- Now, write “Application ID” in the first box.
- Type your password.
- Simply tap on the “Login” button from the page. Now, the result will visible on your screen.
- Finally, take a screenshot or print the result page for the further reference.
Statistics of GST A Unit Result
As per the result analysis, 50 candidates got more than 80 marks in the ‘A’ unit, 621 candidates got above 70 marks and about 10 thousand candidates got above 60 marks. For more, the following information gets help to get a better idea about GST A Unit Results 2022 Statistics.
|Above 80 Marks||50|
|Above 70 Marks||621|
|Above 60 Marks||10, 348|
|Above 50 Marks||29, 222|
|Above 40 Marks||54, 973|
|Above 30 Marks||85, 582|