Honours Admission Result 2021 Published: 1st Merit Declare, here’s how to check Online, SMS. National University Admission Result for the session 2020-21 declares officially. Candidates can check their results at 04:00 PM through the official website. How to check the result easily, what to do after the result and more information regarding the admission is given below.
This is breaking news for those students who are candidates for Honours Admission for the session 2020-21. The authority has been declared the result. However, if you candidate and looking for How to check Honours Admission Result 2021 By SMS and Online, Registration Rules, and more, then you have reached the right place.
Honours Admission 2021 Details
Every year National University declare admission notice for HSC Passed Students. Last year HSC Exam 2020 was cancelled due to the Covid-19 case rise in Bangladesh. Education Board declares the auto pass system for the HSC Examinee of 2020. After that, the Honours Admission process also was cancelled due to the same reason.
As a result, in 2021, the National University authority declared admission for the session 2020-21. And it is called Honours Admission 2021 instead of Honours Admission 2020. The online application was completed as per the date given below.
- Name of the Admission: Honours Admission
- Session: 2020-21
- Notice Published Date: 17 July 2021
- Application Method: Online
- Application Start Date: 28 July 2021
- End Date: 18 August 2021
- Primary Application Fee: 250 Taka
Honours Admission Result 2021
National University Honours Admission date has been ended and it has been reached 14 days. This year no admission test was taken for admission as per the previous year. In the meantime, every student is waiting for the admission result. Before this, candidates need to know when will publish the admission result.
When will publish NU Admission Result 2021?
This year, the Honours Admission process was started on 28 July 2021 for the session 2020-21 the academic year 2021. Only online applications allowed for application submission continued till 14 August 2021 as per the previous notice. Later, the authority extended the application time till 18 August 2021. Now, all the applicants will be worried to know when will publish Honours Admission Result.
Honours Admission Result 2021 has been published officially on 01 September 2021 for the session 2020-21. Candidates can check their results at 04:00 PM through Mobile SMS. The result will available online at 09:00 PM on the same day.
Honours Admission Result 2021: How to check easily
There are a lot of students who are searching on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines to know what is the best way to collect the result. Because this is the most important fact that will confirm them they are selected for study in National University or not.
To do this, National University Authority allows two different methods to provide the admission result. If any students applied those methods, so they will get the result within a few minutes. However, let’s learn both methods to collect Honours Admission Result 2021.
NU Admission Result 2021 Online Method
Generally, all the candidates know that they applied for admission through the online application process. For this reason, online will be the best way for them.
- First of all, candidates need to know the official web portal of National University. For this, nu.ac.bd can not help them. So, http://app1.nu.edu.bd/ is the perfect web portal url.
- Then, launch a web browser and write http://app1.nu.edu.bd/ or https://www.nu.ac.bd/admissions/ in the address bar and press on “Enter” button from keyboard or tap on → this icon from smartphone.
- Candidates will get the homepage of admission portal. After that, they need to click on “Applicant’s Login” menu that is in red color.
- Once click on “Applicant’s Login”, the login window will appear.
- Now, write “Application Roll No.” in the first box.
- After that, input the “Pin Number” number and click on “Login” menu.
- Finally, applicant’s profile will visible there with applicants photo. That will show them the Honours Admission Result 2021 Online.
NU Honours Admission Result 2021 By Teletalk Mobile SMS
Teletalk is an important role for Admission, Exam result, Admission result, job application and more. Almost all the Government application received and operate by Teletalk. It will help NU Honours Admission Candidates while checking their results. To do this, here is the SMS Method.
- Open Mobile SMS App
- Tap on “Write New SMS” as similar as general message.
- Now write nu<Space>athn<space>roll number
- Finally, send the above messge on “16222”
Example: nu athn 6415145
Before sending the SMS, keep 2.50+ Taka on your phone. Otherwise, the message can’t deliver. If you have enough balance, then Teletalk will provide Honours Admission Result 2021 through a reply SMS after sending the valid roll number and keywords.
Note: Candidates can use any Mobile Operator (Teltalk, Gp, Robi, Airtel, Banglalink, etc) to send the SMS. If anyone sends the SMS through Teletalk SIM card, then it will provide the result faster than other mobile operators. It has been proved.
How To Recover Application Roll or PIN?
The application roll and pin number were given after the application. The Roll and PIN number is the main part while checking the result and submit the necessary papers to the college. But if any candidates forget these credentials, they may fail to do the further steps for admission.
But there is no need to worry! They can get the credentials by applying the “Forget Roll or PIN” method.
To do this, follow the instructions that are given below.
- Visit the admission portal of National University. The portals url are http://app1.nu.edu.bd/ or https://www.nu.ac.bd/admissions/.
- Click on “Applicant’s Login” after opening the above url.
- Now, click on “Forgot Your Admission Roll or Pin” menu.
- After that, you will redirect to “Admission Roll/Pin Retrieval” portal.
- Then, write “HSC Roll” in the first box and select HSC Exam Board.
- Select “HSC Passing Year” and input birth date-month-year
- Finally, select “Honours” as your applied program and simply tap on “Search” button. This will show your Roll and PIN number.
Note: Save the Roll and PIN Number for further use.
Online and Mobile SMS both methods are amazing to collect the result.
National University’s Official web portal will provide the result through http://app1.nu.edu.bd/.