KEAM Result 2021 (Out) Declared; here’s the direct link to check the result. The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations has been declared KEAM Exam Result 2021 today. Now candidates can collect their results from the official website.
KEAM Authority brings breaking news for those people who have appeared on Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam. Before that, candidates will be eagerly waiting for the result. However, the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam result has been declared today 18 September 2021. Now, if anyone waiting for KEAM Result 2021, How to check the result, and more, then this article will help them.
KEAM Result 2021 Declared Today!
Before today, a lot of candidates searching for the exam result of KEAM. According to the relevant source, this year a total of 99,000 candidates appeared for the Kerala state engineering entrance. In fact, if you are also one of them, so there is no need to worry!
As per the official notice, KEAM Result 2021 has been declared today for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam. Now, all the candidates can collect their exam results from the official web portal of the KEAM authority. For this reason, a lot of candidates looking for the result.
KEAM Result 2021 Online: How to check
There are different methods available to collect the result. But unfortunately, huge candidates don’t have any idea about this. That’s why they looking for the best method. However, there is no need to worry! Everyone will learn the best methods from here and then they can collect their result within a few moments.
- First of all, candidates need to open the official web portal of the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical authority. For this, https://cee.kerala.gov.in is the one and only portal that will help them to provide them the results.
- After that, open a fastest internet browser and write the above url. Then simply tap on “Go” button.
- Once you write the url, you will redirect to the homepage after clicking on ok button.
- Now, you will get too many notice in the homepage. But you have to click on “KEAM” option.
- After that, write “Application Number” in the fist box.
- Input “Password” in the second box.
- Now, write access code that is available in the right box and click on login option.
- Finally, your result will appear after loging there. Now, simply download it by pressing download button.
(The above story first appeared on OgroNews on 18 September 2021, at 04:23 PM BST (Bangladesh Standard time). For more news and updates on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrity News, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our website OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter @ogronews21).