Masters Result 2022: National University published its Masters Final Year Exam Result on Sunday, October 2, 2022, for All Subjects. The NU Masters Final Part Result lives today on the portal at around 04:30 PM which can be checked by SMS and Online.
Masters Result 2022 Published on October 2, 2022
After almost 3 months and 2 days, National University Masters Result 2022 has been published today, October 2, 2022. Before that, candidates are eagerly waiting for this as many rumors spread on social media. Usually, National University published the result within or after three months of the exam.
This year, Masters Final Year Exam held on May 10, 2022, across the country. The exam started each day at 01:30 PM and continued till the time mentioned in the question paper. As per the routine, the exam ended on June 15, 2022.
NU Masters Result 2022 Can be Check By SMS
As per the past trends, National University follows their patterns to publish the board exam result. On the other hand, they allow the candidates to check the result by mobile SMS. It helps the candidates to view the result without an internet connection.
To check Masters Result 2022 By SMS, they have to send an SMS to 16222 by following the instructions given below;
NU <Space> MF <Space> Roll or Registration Number
- Example: NU MF 66096609
Masters Result 2022 with Marksheet Released Online
Besides the Mobile SMS Method, National University allows the students to check the result with the full mark sheet online. The Marksheet will be visible on the screen after submitting the roll or registration number.
For those who want to view or download the mark sheet, they are advised to apply the instructions given below;
- In the very first step, visit the official web address: nubd.info
- Tap on the three-dot from the right side of the mobile browser. Or,
- Click on the “Result” link from the PC Browser.
- After clicking there, one form will appear on the screen.
- Type Roll or Registration Number and Select the exam year.
- Write the “Captcha” Code and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, the result sheet will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, save the page or take a printout for further reference.