Railway Pointsman Result 2022 has been published today, October 1, 2022 for the MCQ Type Exam. The Exam was taken on September 9, 2022 where 4056 candidates passed on the exam. The viva exam date yet to be announced soon.
Railway Pointsman Result 2022
This year, about 4 lakh candidates registered for the Bangladesh Railway Pointsman Post. But, 4056 candidates passed on the exam as per Railway Pointsman Result 2022 published on September 30, 2022. It is said that almost 3 lakh candidates take the part in the written exam on September 9.
The candidates who registered for the recruitment and attended the exam must check the result. For this, they have to collect the pdf file where the roll number is included of the passed candidates.
Railway Pointsman Viva Exam to be announced soon
According to the notice published on railway.gov.bd, the authority has published the exam result for the Pointsman post. A total of 4 thousand and 56 candidates are qualified for the next exam called Viva Exam.
It is also said that the viva exam date will be announced soon through the official website. Candidates will be notified about the date, venue, and more.
Railway Pointsman Result 2022: How to download
- At first, candidates have to visit the official website: railway.gov.bd
- Click on Pointsman Result 2022 link from the homepage.
- The result page will be open soon.
- Now, click on the “Download” icon on the page to start the downloading process.
- Save the pdf file on your device.
- Finally, search the result by your roll number.