Rajdhani Unnayan Kartipakkha has published RAJUK Seat Plan 2022 for the Preliminary Exam. The exam going to be held on May 20-21, 2022 for the recruitment notification which was published in January 2019 and January 2020.
As per the official press release on the Rajdhani Unnayan Kartipakkha website, the RAJUK recruitment exam going to take place on May 20-21, 2022 in the 32 exam centers in Dhaka. The candidates who are going to appear on the exam must know the Rajuk Seat Plan.
Rajuk Seat Plan 2022
Rajuk (Rajdhani Unnayan Kartipakkha) authority published the seat plan for the recruitment exam. The first exam will be held on May 20, 2022, from 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM in the 16 exam centers. The next exam will take place on May 21, 2022, from 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM in the 16 different centers across the Capital.
For this, the authority has been published the seat plan on May 17, 2022 (Tuesday). The seat plan has been published for the following posts.
- 1. Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- 2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
- 3. Assistant Director
- 4. Assistant Director (Research & Documentation)
- 5. Assistant Authorized Officer
- 6. Assistant Urban Planner
- 7. Assistant Architect
- 8. Assistant Legal Officer
- 9. Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- 10. Sub-Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
- 11. Chief Building Inspector
- 12. Accountant
- 13. Coordinator
- 14. Estate Inspector
- 15. Kanungo
- 16. Building Inspector
- 17. File Keeping Officer
- 18. Stenographer Cum Computer Operator
- 19. Auditor
- 20. Upper Division Assistant
- 21. Steno Typist cum Computer Operator
- 22. Photographer
- 23. Surveyor
- 24. Operator
- 25. Liftman
However, candidates must view Rajuk Seat Plan 2022 to participate in the Preliminary Exam.
Also Read: DU Admit Card 2022
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on May 17, 2022, at 09:15 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).