RAKUB Exam Date 2021: MCQ Exam Date, Admit card declared officially. Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank (RAKUB) has been declared the exam date and admit card for those people who have applied for the Data Entry Operator post. Candidates can collect the admit card from the official website.
Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank – RAKUB has published a recruitment notice in October 2020. As per the notice, the application started on 1st November and ended on 20th November 2020. The authority has been declared the exam date almost one year later. Candidates need to know RAKUB Exam Date 2021 and need to collect the RAKUB Admit Card 2021.[adinserter block=”1″]
RAKUB Exam Date 2021
Last year, Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank Authority has published a recruitment notice from Grade -11 to Grade-18. The online application was completed on 20th November last year. After a long time, the authority declared the exam date on 4th November 2021. The notice was signed by Deputy General Manager, Ranjit Kumar Sen on 4th November.
As per the reports, RAKUB Exam will take place on 12th November 2021 for Data Entry Operator Post. The MCQ Exam will take on Rajshahi Govt Woman College, Rajshahi Govt Model School, and College at 03:00 PM. Admit Card will be released before 5 days of the exam. Apart from this, the admit card has been released online.[adinserter block=”2″]
RAKUB Admit Card 2021: How to get it easily
The exam date and admit card notice were published on 4th November this year. The relevant sources said that the admit card will be available before 5 days of the exam. As a result, the admit card has been published officially on Teletalk Server.[adinserter block=”3″]
Now, candidates can collect it by applying the exact methods. Let’s check the method.
- First of all, candidates need to browse to the official web server that is provided by Teletalk Authortiy.
- For this, write rakub.teletalk.com.bd into the address bar of the internet browser.
- Once you do this, you will redirect to the main page of RAKUB Recruitment Application Center.
- Now, write user ID in the first box.
- Similarly, write the password into the second box.
- Finally, tap on “Submit” button. After that, the admit card will visible within a few seconds. Simply, tap on download button to start the downloading process.
Rules to follow
- Candidates need to collect the admit from 7th November.
- All the candidates need to wear mask, wash hand using hand sanitizer before entering exam center.
- Candidates need to enter on the exam center before 30 days of the exam.
For Latest News Updates, Please Follow OgroNews.Com on Google News Channel